Sunday, January 29, 2006

Spammm....

I just love spamming people's chatbox...People's blog...And even my own blog...having a blog is so fun...I can write whatever shit I felt about you, you and you...I can write whatever I want...I can even talk about your love life in school, no matter how boring it is or how interesting it is...I can even comment about your ugliness or your beauty...

It's my blog right??So I can write whatever shit I want....

So here I am standing here not building my own bones, but spamming my blog...I just found this in some livejournal user...

My Inner Flower






what's your inner flower?


[c] sugardew




Sakura...Kirei desu ne...Honto ni kirei...

Watashi no hana, sakura...

I know you don't understand what kinda shit I'm writing but I already said that I can write whatever shit I want here at www.mustardqueen.blogspot.com .

Are you having fun??

I just don't get this jiashen...he is jus so sick....I can sue him from sexually harrasing me...He's been sending me those sick messages saying i make you hot i make you sweat i make you groan from your friend malaria...And It's NOT funny and yet he's asking me funny or not...Then last night he sent me this message saying about sex...eff u jeisha...

No comments: