Thursday, February 02, 2006

New year is like...Nothing??

Today...got alot of meetings...TOday...I went to YiNky's house...wasn;t bad at all...Just that...as usual, the adil-ians got left out by the amanah-ians...And that time meng yean went home, so left me and lanny there...And it's like...nay...same...2 of us there only...So nothing much happen...I don't like the way YX did...asking ka huey's mom for angpow...Luckily her mom is those open minded ones...If not...she's so dead in PBL (Parent's Black list)...Ahh whatever...Fuck it...I always hate all those meetups or open house or dinners or whatever with more than 3 people...Even shopping with my mom makes me feel so...Urghhh...She's always moody when we;re in a shopping mall....

Finally my Limewire is working...I downloaded alot of songs i heard from Jeisha's MP3 when i lent it...Satisfaction by Benny Benassi, Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice and Stupid Girls by Pink...

Dinner...Delay delay delat until 8.30...Thank god i ate something at 6 plus when I got home from the open house...And it wasn't that bad cause this time the kids' table was served with good food like the adult's table...And we have the same old shark fin soup, then got this orange thingy with vege, mushroom inside...And the stupid tall hait kit stole my place from sitting next to my sisters...dang him...He's not a bad guy and all, he's nice and very sporting to bring us all over Bentong, but liking someone doesn't need to be such a fly tailing wherever she goes right???It's like...damn annoying lor i think...And the whole dinner I was there sitting with tong, ying, hong, my bro, another kit and sam(bigger boy)...And the table's like....WoW!!!The kids don't eat anything one..Only ate the first 3 dishes then go around the restaurant and play...

It was kinda fun except for alot of crying cause some other kids keep hitting tong softly and he cry then I have to take out my phone to let him take pictures and he's like obsessed with taking pictures with my phone...Then bing bad mood, then this bad mood that bad mood then this one bad mood again then that one bad mood again...And summore I have to feed them...Cause if not their mothers come and ask them whether got eat full anot, then they say not full then i really zha dou...The mom sure put me into their PBL...mati kongkiau...

And the dinner ends ar almost 11 plus and make me cannot get my coach bag...BAH...screw it...I gotta get it tomorrow...haha...And it's pretty!!

But like I said...I really don't like functions...Even I think...this year's prom will be a mess for me...And I know I'll be left out again...I know it...

No comments: