Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ebil outing #1892469134623

Well what can I say, Blackjetta has done a GREAT job expressing what I have in mind about anonymity, but hers was to other anonymous commentor but mine is none other than those anonymous out there... Meh... me hates lor...

Photobucket


Anyway back to EBIL OUTING#34857348579678

I waited half an hour for the other half to appear... -___- And had an earlier McSadBreakfast before the other half did... T_T

Photobucket
Ultimate sadness lor...

And after that off to the infamous Topshop sales, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Selfridge for shopping purposes... Someone haven't been shopping a lot lately.... -.-

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

OMG I super super the love the topshop Romeo top lor!! It has this huge hole at the back, fine backless top... And why am I so special I can only carry off weird things?? I love the colour combination cause it is absolute LOVE

And I am such a great influence, she's trying on MY pair of red skinnies wey, her first attempt in skinny jeans must take a picture for memories right??


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Your royal sohainess... Sorry I'm such a narcissist but you cannot help it either when you have a semi pro RM 2000 camera in your hands T_T Fitting rooms have the best lightings ok!!! screw them if they don't allow you to take pictures... barge in when I'm half naked and I will sue you!!!


And another meal... Early dinner wtf at 2.30 pm... Venue Bakerzin...


Someone wants pasta so Penne in Pink Sauce wtf pink it's tomato based one ok.. -.-
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Focused on the salad pulak -_____-"

And we eat like babies, the entire table is pink cause we spilled pink sauce wtf
Photobucket
Innocent penne... T_T

Photobucket
Virginal tissue...

Photobucket
Colourful plastic

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Flash is a disturbance thank you very much

Photobucket
and Yin is eaTING.


EAT ME!!!

No comments: