Thursday, January 10, 2008

Poor

Yeah so I promised myself since my paycheck is enough for a top so I went shopping...


Accidentally bumped into somebody which I don''t know but somehow related in the other world... wtf


Anyway


I'm here to show off my buys again I'm sucha show off I love myself


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket



YEAH!! So imma sell em off very soon wtf I have no money so broke my parents wanna disown me now... T___T

And my favourite buy of the day is the last last dress cause it's vintage and I'm so scared it's some dead chick's dress it will haunt me the zip was stuck when I wanna take it off ok!! And maybe some banshee will appear in the mirror and tell me I'm taking over your life!! And it's damn scary my sis was in the room also trying on vintage clothing and it's creepy... T___T


Ok, so just hope my wardrobe won't get dominated by some ghost spirit thing wtf

No comments: