Sunday, November 30, 2008

Groove it babyyy

Tongue in Chic's Retro Revival party... Went cause it ain't clashing with my dates yaw! :P:P The other one is next week but clash with my party confirm cannot go :P


OMG!! DECEMBER 1st already!!!!!!!! ONE YEAR WENT BY SO FAST AND THIS YEAR!!??? Super eventful :D


ANYWAY pictures


All in oldie yellowy sheen cause, RETRO BABY everything must look OLD :P Tell me the concept is great SAY IT! :D

Photobucket
I know boring right my outfit, I wanted to wear my metallic leggings confirm win wtf, but i misplaced it somewhere in the cupboard -_-

Photobucket
I discovered this tool call DIFFUSE GLOW, yah a lot of people using it, but it gives people this GLOW!! I know la i look distorted wtf


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
kim, me and Andy, who went with an AFRO! -__- he had an orange one which I intend to borrow wtf, IT MATCH MY OUTFIT WHATTT!!!! I like colour combi of orange and pink! Reminds me o SORBET!!! :D

Photobucket
Even on the streets of Telawi -_-


Photobucket
This is Arif(f) (single F or double f??) who wore shorts and very lovely loafers with an OBI BELT!! Honey ur FIERRRCEEEEEE *jiggles finger* on a gym ball <-- what name? Photobucket
irrelevant.. I was impersonating Twiggy's picture in the "awkward" pose wtf but fail la... I'm wood log instead of a twig wtf


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Idan who's fabulous as hell and Ashleigh (no panty upskirt don't worry!)


Photobucket
Arif and Kim all legs BOOO


then more joined in!
Photobucket
this time with Idan

Photobucket
left to right: Arif, Kim, Ashleigh, Raessa aka Ladyesah and Idan


Photobucket
Why am ****I**** not in the picture -_-

Cause I was busy bouncing on the ball taking pictures!! :D I look so happy =3
Photobucket


Photobucket
Unglam shot of me falling from the ball and ashleigh holding me up wtf this is made uyp you actually believed I fell down you're so meannnn!!!

Photobucket
How'd my hair look how how how!?


Photobucket
Finally ONE picture in normal lighting ;)


Photobucket
Kim you're so sexaaayyy


Photobucket
official booklet


Photobucket
Feroshhhaaaaaa


Photobucket
This is Raessa who blogs and she draws and she models her pictures damn fierce T_T and she very pretty T_T and yalah she damn skinny lookie her armmmsssss


Photobucket
sohai picture of me HOHO


PhotobucketPhotobucket
playing around with TiC cards heh!


Photobucket
super airbrush photoshop diffuse glow... NO my makeup ain't ah kua AHHA


Party and free flow brought to you by:

Photobucket
(click on picture)

4 comments:

ae said...

wahhhhh so ferosh!
luckily u photoshopped my pics haha
we shud meet again sometime!

c r y s t said...

u so pweddy... *shy*

k said...

if you get 100 more hits today its cause i keep reloading e page cause e pictas wont load. T___T

and omg i almost panty shot in e picta of me wit arif. i feel so britney spears.

and everyone is so beautiful and thin.
i feel so pro now.

mustardqueen said...

ae: HEEHEEE I'm queen of photoshop what do you know :P:P and I'm more than welcome to meet ferosh and fabulous ppl!! :D:D:D:D WE SHALL!! :)))


cryst: THANK U :)))) dun shy la, I shy only :P


kim: WHY IT WONT LOAD????? My photobucket died again meh?? T__T No wonder today got higher hits WTF and don't worry if got panty upskirt I won't post it up hehe

Photoshop rocks HAAHA