Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm a traitor

I went for the Singapore NDP celebration at Melbourne Uni.


And I'm a Malaysian. So much for celebrating national day end of the month ey? T____T hahahaha but it was an experience and I got goodie bag *nenenenebubu* I got flashy red white heart lights, and singapore flag wtf and lotsa rubbish -_- OH and a new grocery bag -_-



Photobucket
Sarah and her flag!!! *waves*


Photobucket
This is how the Singapore flag looks like.

And did you realise Singapura (malay spelling) it means fake lion hahahahah Singa Pura hahahahaha ok lame -_-


Photobucket
now became Indo flag cause Nancy from Indo -_-


Photobucket
singaporean's favourite food CURRY PUFF people become happy after eating em wtf


Photobucket
and YEOS!! I like the Soy Bean Milk best. DAMN now I want some =(


Photobucket
never trust this people to take a proper shot -_- they NEVER take proper pictures -_-


Photobucket
crowd. sorry I hassa no wide lens so this is just the 1/10 of the people, think there's like 500 of em in the hall tsktsk



RANDOMMMMM:

I found more milk cartons to fold :D:D:D:D:D:D SO happy wtffff my life is so sad T_T

Photobucket
so cuteeeeeeeeee

Photobucket
think this is damn cute wtf it's BATMAN hahahahahahaha made this cause one of the people is crazy batman fan and it'd be quite funny to see his expression AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Photobucket
SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE they're sitting on top of my PSP now :P I wanna produce these in the future!!! I wanna drink milk out of this cute cartons T_T TETRA PAK YOU HEAR ME????



my room is fucking messy now T_T I cannot stand it I feel like JUMPING out of the window T_T and I got an airbed and it feels like you're on a boat when you're sleeping.... NAIS



And the best part is my friend's bicycle pump is too small to pump air to my mattress so I have to BLOW T_______T And it's a single air mattress don't play play ok I turned blue after that T_T

1 comment:

Cindy Khor said...

haha, same here in uk, we usually help other people from other countries celebrate their festival or national day, weird right?? i can't even remember me being so semangat for my own country.