Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Melbourne Fashion Week

I am so honoured to be able to go to ***PART*** of the melbourne fashion week. Which is the RMIT design school show :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


Photobucket
Ride for the night wtf PINK STRETCH HUMMER OMG this is FOR REAL. but not my ride FML I saw it on the way walking to the station but missed the tram so to save time I took a cab T_T

PINK LIMO HUMMERRRRRR. HUMMER. HUMMER. Repeat with me. HUMMER!!!!!

Photobucket
melbourne town hall balcony seat view T_T

and the management was quite fail to have so many tickets but some of the seats are behind the stage wtf how to see!!??

Photobucket
hence this face wtf T_T bad view and very bad picture of me T_T



few out of the 100 pictures I have.


Photobucket
I like the Samurai effect, a lot of black, not sure bout the craftmanship cause too far wtf I like the asymmetrical hems for the jackets and dresses :D


Photobucket
very trendwhore. Bold shoulders with lace. but the way they made the models walk so slowly (and background music very slow) adds a romantic touch to it. And the dress is see thru. Take that!!!


Photobucket
Very Marie Antoinette. More lace!!! One of my favourite (student) designer out of the lot. :)


Photobucket
final walk from all different designers.


Photobucket
quite fail picture of me and josh(love his jacket!!!)

me wearing:
asymmetrical tank dress (shrunk cause I threw into dryer wtf): Valleygirls
Tuxedo: Coco Rio
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Coco is Dead by Alex+Chloe
Handcuff necklace: UK/DIY


and the only set of pro pictures/close ups I got from foxyman. One of the participating designers.
Photobucket
overload fierceness

Photobucket
i wanna die i wanna die i wanna die.


Photobucket
she mention that think SHOES when you see her collection, like laceup boots ALL the way up to your neck. Mmmmmmm, I wonder how long she took to put on those grommets =/


Photobucket
mad. Confirm, CONFIRM cannot go through customs when you're about to board a plane wtf. SO MUCH STUDS it sparkles from my view lor like tiny diamonds on shiny black latex.


Photobucket
and my favourite. cause it's so colourful and weird!!! I like her very structured ass wtf and cone boobs =P


sorry posts before this no pictures cause I'm lazy like that. boohoo

3 comments:

Vivien said...

OMG FORGET SHOULDERS
I OSO WANT AN ARCHITECTURAL BUTT

OMG *jealous* DYING YOU SAW FOXYMAN'S COLLECTION OMG I LOVE HER OMG

damn this post screams sex WTF see through lace hotpink hummer studs on the whole body shoes and multicoloured butt <3

Cindy Khor said...

that's so many quirky and funky designs, but i think i won't dare to wear all of it. but still, they are really attractive nontheless. i've been thinking about the same thing too with the lace up boots all the way to the neck... how on earth did the model get into that??

revel in me said...

Walao the dress transparent, can see her pet pet ar WTF

And HAHHAHA omg your dress shrunk so much!!! :O