Sunday, December 27, 2009

Physically and Mentally tired

I am so freaking tired these days. Since my trip back from Macau and Zhuhai I have been so so so tired I cannot be bothered to think about ANYTHING. My mind is perpetually blanked out during work, which I very much enjoy cause I hate thinking about soooo many things that will lead to expectations and reality comparisons once again and let's not go there.


When they say when a girl is quiet she is thinking about a million things, it IS very true.


But not now, I am so tired all I want to do now is curl up in my bed after a nice shower smelling good and with freshly blown hair and snore.


I've forgotten what it is like to wakeup at whatever time I wish to because there is something call morning shift EVERYDAY for the past 3 days. -.-


And because so many things are going on right now with the christmas and new years coming, I prefer to not think about anything and pretend that nothing is happening. My life is too happening these days with all the shopping and eating I am now flat broke. I just spent my future pay in Topshop (sorry la didn't buy a lot but enough to eat up my pay cause my pay is so little T_T)


The year is coming to an end, I want to savior the last few moments but yet I want it to go because I want a change, it's been a really hard year for me. =( All the living alone and all the bad things happening one aftr another, it hurts a lot. =( Not sure if I am going to recover from that in 2010 but I am sure something good WILL happen.



Merry Belated Christmas. :)

No comments: