Monday, February 08, 2010

New York

They say New York streets will make you feel brand new, street lights will inspire you, bright lights shine so bright on you but it'll never be as bright as you are, but then why do people get so depressed there and even attempt to jump off the buildings?

I'm in a very deep, deep thinking session after reading daul's blog (yes it's reopened but please do no make them close again) and I don't know, everything I read there feels so empty now. No soul, all cold.

What if you're in the most beautiful city in the world, what if it's the most romantic city in the world, I think all I want is outer space, vacuumed. Where I cannot hear. Or see. Or to believe. Because believing in things just make your life harder and harder, because then you'll believe that the past is the past and you cannot do anything. Why can't we all live in denial?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just made even more bran-new emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info