Monday, February 22, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things

Photobucket
corals and dusk pink. and floral heart print ring.

Photobucket
peonies and pearls, and diamonds and braids. Pink shimmery shadows with hints of pink glitters. Chloe perfume tied in grosgrains.

These are a few of my favourite things.

jewelry collected from forever new, accessorize, diva, bangkok, macau. bourjois mini eye pigments and majolica majorca gel shadow. All in shimmery pink hues. New favourite perfume Chloe Eau de Parfum, cannot stop smelling myself. Love.

6 comments:

kurthaz said...

I once had a guy asked me, "Chloe?"

Since it was totally out of the blue, I was caught off-guard. Instead of some sexy reply such as...

"Oui. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?"

I went,"Huh??? I'm not Chloe."

T____________________T

But he was nice enough to continue still, "No. I mean the perfume. I like how you smell."

Aaah. Modern day romance usually don't turn out so well, but it was blush-worthy nonetheless. :)

I <3 Chloe!

mustardqueen said...

kurthaz: AWWWW that is so sweet!! U shud have turned that to your very own romance!! :DD I think if someone said that to me I'd be like, flushed!!! *swooons* hahaha

Unknown said...

so sweeet the comment above! now i want a chloe toooo haha. love all your recent purchases esp that large yellow bib necklace: TO DIE FOR.

miemiemie said...

i like those bangles.so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

i love the photos! so pretty :)
and the accessories too, of course.

revel in me said...

Dust pink, my favorite color. <3