Sunday, September 12, 2010

Berwick

Pronounced as Bear-rick, not Ber-wick (same as Greenwich, it's Greenich, not Greenwich you thought what sandwich ar, that one is sandwich, not sandich wtf)

Hurhurhur Sometimes I think everything is fated. No matter what I do, it's destined. They say your destiny is in your hands but then after seeing all of the things coming together, it's destined, your destiny, everything. The people, the stories, the incidents, they come together, all at once or one at a time, it's destiny.

I'm actually, feel pretty blessed to be coming to Berwick. I remember the day I was crying to my dad telling that cause I'm fucking not smart enough to get to a better campus (only to know that there are a lot of failures in Clayton and Caulfield as well pffft and I'm doing way better than them HEH HEH) and hearing different stories about how you see cows here (you really do!!! and rainbows too!) and another side of the story being more conducive studying environment (erm maybe? :P)

But most important of all, it's the people that I've met here. Ups or downs, everyone tells a different story. Some we share the same thoughts, some that we might not be so close to, whom we've met or whatever, it's destiny. Everything is fated to happen. So don't question, there might be a book somewhere in heaven or some unicorn filled meadows with rainbows and cakes, with your name written on it. All your life stories will be jotted down there. That is when you die of cause and you'll see what has happened in your life. And then all the pieces will come together and you'll die a good person, at last. :)

Remember I was rather emo that one of my very close friend's leaving to Korea? (not for good but just taking some time off) and I was really reallly, i dunno sad cause I won't have someone close to talk to and have coffee with. We share so so so many same thoughts!! And we both love shopping and chanel lollll and makeup and STARBUCKS! :P And nail polish, and taking pictures and and and it's endlessss :))))

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And Boo I had a go and trying to open the purse in front of GPO it doesn't reveal chunks of shiny jewellery, instead, it's sealed dead hurhurhurhur (i know la -_-)


and mmm mmmm, weekly fix of Max Brenner's. I'd sacrifice a bowl of rice ANYTIME for that :D

2 comments:

Thistle Trinkets said...

I adore your friend shoes. Very different. It is like a very short ankle booties!

And you look so sweet with your hair down on the last two pics!

sakaiskim said...

you look stunning!!! I want your outfit! <3