Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's not about your scars, it's all about your heart.



Today on the way back from a very good paper which I thought I did pretty well, in the train, not jam packed like a sardin can but still left me with no seats so I was standing. I saw this mom carrying the tiniest baby I've ever seen. Question started floating in my mind why is she so small, probably premature, but her features were so outstanding, like a mini adult, and somehow when she moves she seemed like a robot!! But her mom kept playing with her, she laughed, she smiled and ended with a cry when I left. How adorable. Then this song was playing in my playlist. The lyrics may be about love but there are so many kinds of love in the world, family love, friendship love, love love. *tear* Such a touching scene. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I've never heard of this song til now. It's so beautiful :)