Friday, March 14, 2008

Because I am not pin-fucking-stick thin

Update: Minor edited... Read on and search for the word EDIT. =)


I missed the Malaysian dream girls audition...


Cause..


I was celebrating birthday with the sister wtf


But one thing...


You know WHY I wanted to go for the auditions??


You know why?? Because I wanna see how the judges JUDGE me, cause I am not pin fucking thin =)


And also I don't have flawless skin, I don't see all of the finalist have em too... HOHO~~



And yes, I am here to brag about how fat I am and how superficial people are, and also to tell the world again why I am fat again wtf


Anyhoo...


I have seen the models in real life OMG when I was happily dining in Kluang Station at One Utama... Also, they were at Women's Secret for some lingerie shopping... How nice right right??


AND GUESS WHAT???


All of them are half of my size!! =) How GREAT is that to see such skinny people in a group walking around and I am so so so sour... Like a prune no seriously...


I don't know what are their intentions that they are actually looking for "dream girl" which is actually a model without a pretty face...


I mean, hello?? I think I look better than like half of em, or even all of them??


FINE, I may not speak like a bloody irish or whatever, but hello?? Hahaha like Kim said "cannot speak english? NEBER MINE ONE LA!"



Ok means I can qualify wtf...


Edit:


And I am er, half happy and half sad that Cheesie got into MD, cause I'm happy cause I'm ok with her and her blog and I'm not happy cause she's another stick but a shorter stick with long hair and sometimes she can be VERY tacky...


And you know what the good thing is?? She can promote the show, cause if she doesn't get in, no one will watch the show cause no pretty girls, no hot edgy people like Agyness Deyn *fly kiss*, or or Lily Cole (I love lily cole and her super possessed eyes but she's getting old~~).


And again, I dunno to love or to hate Malaysia... T___T Why why why can't they make something more original?? Then to actually copy people's idea?? ANTM no?? American Idol is that chu??



3 judges, "HOT" girls kononnya, and JUDGING sessions and what nots. Then the DREAM HOUSE


Don't they sound very ANTM to you??


If you don't know what is ANTM, it'd be better to die then to live in this world cause it's the BEST show in the world *fly kiss*


And I think among all of em, I think SAZZY FALAK is the hottest and the prettiest with the BEST body... *fulamak hyperventilating*


Yeah, I know she's the host, and she over shine all the contestants how sad... HAHAHAHA


And obviously that picture that kim put up in her blog is total crap pic of her, cause she is so hot and she is so young I wanna kill her... -____-

/edit

But still, I am just not happy that not even a plus size girl was in...


That shows how superficial malaysians are, and haha, as if you wanna hug a stick in your dreams wtf Malaysian stick thin dream girl...


Baby, those are not healthy image, and what message are you trying to send out to the audiences?? Get thin or DIE trying??


I have nothing against skinny people cause half of my friends, ok fine, MOST of my friends are pin thin....





You know what??? I think if I am like this, I can get into the competition... Like right away, signed contract, confirm winner... CONFIRM kao kao... MUahahahahah
Photobucket
Cause I am pretty (DUH wtf) I got the body wtf Jessica Alba abs woot and my personality is booming with colours, I can blind everyone by the second I step into the audition room space thingy...



Oh how I love my bangs in that picture wtf, my photoshop skills getting better *fly kiss*



And the whole damn post, there is just one main point, and one comment and one suggestion whatever to the creators and directors producers and the entire crew...


You. Should. Add. In. A. Plus. Girl.



Cause not all men's dream girls are pin fucking stick thin...


I'm THICK and am Loving it... Just need to shed a few more...



BIKINI HERE I COME~~~~


Yalah I'm sour like s sour grape and so sour I'm drying up becoming prune... T____T



back to normal post... *fly kiss*

The day I shine with my pink skinnies... Oh god, I love my pink skinny... T___T *fly kiss*
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sea Coconut rip off and Kuey Teow something with egg sauce... I am broke... T_T


Photobucket
And my RM 2 Bow earing, so cute... I have another 3 pairs in other design... Total RM 6 for 3 pairs wtf damn happy


And yesterday, my last day of outing (hopefully) with long hair... =)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I was feeling pretty darn PRETTY yesterday cause I don't look like an ah kua, but I'm FAIR... T___T I'm finally back to the fairer me T___T And I dunno I just feel beautiful yesterday... :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Why lar we so gorjusssss????



And and it's a BIG DAY for someone.. Like BIG-the-EFFING BIG DAY!!!
Photobucket
500ml containing fats and sugar, I feel so happy after gulping it down

Photobucket
Diet starts tomorrow... My March Protein Diet thing gone case.. Carbs and carbs EVERYDAY!! T___T

Photobucket
Emo Manny wtf

PhotobucketPhotobucket
BIG GIRLLLLLL~~~~


Photobucket
"Gimme something advertorial please wtf"

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Emperor's new clothes wtf... She wore that top to match her paper bag.. Why lar I know her and have been sleeping with her for the past 8 years why... T_____T



OK, now tell me you love me and vote me as your Malaysian Dream Girl... NOW!!
Photobucket
I'M SO PRETTY!!!

15 comments:

alea amin said...

AGREED.
I watched Malaysian DreamGirl for like 2 episodes and i hated it.
I dont like the judges lor, seriously. Especially Kenny, i like his blog but him judging a modeling competition? except Elaine cuz she's a model and some of her reason are kinda right but she's not as experienced as Tyra Banks and she herself doesnt have any meat.

Modeling is not about the typical beauty you can find everywhere. HALF of the contestants there looked damn typical. What is beauty without awkward? Awkward sells. Look at Kate Moss, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn etc etc.
and yes, we need at least one or 2 plus size models in a competition. because no ones perfect. who knows those plus size girls can work the camera better than those skinny twigs *ahem ahem*

mustardqueen said...

me love Agyness Deyn *fly kiss fly kiss* And yeah that's why I super wanna join hahaha show face and they will know what is FABULOUS!! because my face not typical hahaha YOU JOIN AlSO!!! like me you Kim and Ashleigh stash into the room and show em who's their daddy hahahah WTF!!! Klar I didn't watch a single episode and i just judge it from the pictures... xD But I don't think I will watch it cause sien lar.... Cause I always PREFER ANTM!!! *fly kiss* hahaha

Anonymous said...

TING, i've never seen you this hawt before in my entire life! *salivates* (Jessica Alba fah san wtf!) =P

S h e r v e said...

You just echoed my sentiments!
If they wanted a modeling show-ish thinggie they should call it like "Malaysia's Next Top Model" or something... not MAlaysian Dreamgirl. -_-
I'm sure MANY guys will beg to differ about them being dreamgirls.
I mean, body... okay lah.. but looks and more importantly personality?!?! Only a meager few make it through.

Anonymous said...

I definitely dont want to vote you if you are going to stuck your head in that dust bag..haha.
If otherwise, hell yeah, I will vote you...
I wouldnt even dare to go for any audition...darn short

Anonymous said...

Omg me again..
I want that body and the blonde hair too...

mustardqueen said...

Jing: hahah WTF!! I damn hot there right wtfwtfwtf.... -_____- I wish I'm the fah san lar wtf


Sherve: Yup totally agree... :P haha And now we're like promoting the show for them -.- :P


Charmaine: YOU MUST VOTE no matter how!! hahaha just kidding lar and eer, I think it's ok to go for the auditions cause some are like short too, they got in!! -.- And haha I WANNA BE BLONDE too and that body to DIEEEEE for hahahaha. But I dun wanna look like xiaxue cause her hair is too blonde... Maybe asians just don't suit the ice blonde bimbo look =/

Suet Li said...

yala when i first saw also i didn';t know they are choosing models lor! if i go they sure say i'm fat and short and im gonna go macibai if u wanna choose models then pls rename your show la wtf
haih

mustardqueen said...

suet: hahaha, yah lah!! Have to clearly state it right?? Later we blur case barge in mana tau looking for another thing... -__- Anyway you sure can get in lar.. :P

Anonymous said...

Walao..Sounds threatening man..
Haha..Im just 155. Maybe I'll get selected if I wear heels, I think..Ya like you said the show has like "little" STANDARD..Ya I might got in...
Oh yea..I went thru Xiaxue's blog too..Ya it seems a bit too blonde..Asian look better with brown hair..I think lar...Or if they have fair skin..Black hair

mustardqueen said...

Charmaine: haha YEAH!! just wear killer heels and I'm sure you're way to go!! :P:P hahaha I wan thinking something like that too for my "highlights" thingy that i wanna do... But not blonde, but definitely something very light... hehe =P

Anonymous said...

omg your photoshopped picture. hahahahahahahhaa

eh? you saw them? why din u take pictas with them. i totally would.
den blog about it.

what did your sister buy from gucci?

mustardqueen said...

Kim: they were walking pass the restaurant and I was eating!! i cant possibly shout to them "take picture with me!!" with food in my mouth right hahahah wtf Yalah, I'm so hot right my photoshopped picture wtf my sis bought a bag lar what else, we cannot afford Gucci Couture wtf

Anonymous said...

[url=http://uskino.ru/index.php?newsid=772]фильм 007 координаты скайфолл смотреть в хорошем качестве[/url]
[url=http://uskino.ru/index.php?newsid=652]смотреть бросок кобры 2 без регистрации бесплатно[/url]


Наш ресурс является порталом, на котором находится большое количество фильмов, только в лучшем качестве, передаваемые на большой скорости, без необходимости проходить скучную процедуру регистрации, смотреть навязчивую рекламу. А именно реклама всегда мешает киноманам нормально смотреть кино. Самая главная особенность этого сайта заключается в том, что он исключительно бесплатный. Здесь никогда не попросят киномана отправить сообщение, или что-то оплатить. Ежедневно на к нам заходят тысячи кинолюбителей для того, чтобы по возможности расслабиться и насладиться просмотром бесплатного кино, без лишних проблем.
USkino.ru - один из немногих самых трудолюбивых и честных проектов в сети Интернет. У нас заботятся о своей репутации, о комфорте пользователей, заходящих на портал отдохнуть. Каждый день на ресурс загружаются новые картины. Основной акцент сайтасайта делается на безопасность, а также на его наполнение новинками. Данный портал начал свою работу 5 января 2012 года. С тех пор работа ресурса не прекращалась ни на один день. Здесь заботятся о своих пользователях и поддерживают дружбу с многочисленными партнерами. На этом сайте можно посмотреть все последние новинки кино в онлайне совсем без денег, исключительно в лучшем качестве, не выходя из дома и не отрываясь от любимого кресла.

[url=http://uskino.ru/index.php?newsid=345]астрал смотреть онлайн my hit ru[/url]
[url=http://uskino.ru/?newsid=861]фильм жизнь пи смотреть онлайн[/url]

Anonymous said...

малышка на миллион смотреть без регистрации
смотреть счасливы вместе 2 сезон


КиноГриль представляет собой большой свод кинолент, которые можно увидеть онлайн. Сайт сосредоточил большое количество кинокартин самых разнообразных жанров, производства стран всего мира. Пользователь может найти и посмотреть фильм на любой вкус - от классики мирового искусства середины прошлого столетия и до последних кинолент, которые недавно вышли на киноэкраны.
Нет нужды ждать полной загрузки фильма, терять время на загрузку – фильм онлайн не забирает пространство на жёстком диске компьютера пользователя. Гость может начать просмотр фильма сразу при запуске проигрывателя.
При просмотре кинофильмов на КиноГриль не нужно регистрироваться, платить, а также заполнять различные анкеты. Также не придётся инсталлировать какие-то плагины или программы. Все кинокартины, размещенные на этом сайте, можно смотреть на любом компьютере. Все что нужно для начала просмотра – это наличие современного браузера, имеющего поддержку флеш-плеера. Скорость при просмотре фильмов зависит только от скорости Интернет-соединения пользователя. Все ссылки на видеофильмы являются рабочими, за этим тщательно следит администрация портала, который делает все для того, дабы доставить удовольствие от удобного просмотра фильмов на этом сайте.

смотреть фильм другой мир 4 онлайн бесплатно
кино или мультики для телефона gt c3312