Sunday, March 16, 2008

I wore a silk pants to a club omg

1. I cut my hair and if you want to know how I look like... Kindly refer to this picture below... -__-

Photobucket
Yeah baby, i look like this now... Just that I have less hair in real so less volume, and it's slightly longer... =)


So sad la no surprise


2. I went for the Nuffnang: Nothing Else Matters Pajama Party and here is my update wtf...


I had loads of fun and also had a great time with free beer... *yumm*


Photobucket
Red carpet backdrop thing... HAHAHAHA I hate the watermark... Why lar put so big as if no one knows -__-

Photobucket
Nuffies, Ming (Nuffnang co founder Singapore) Desmond (Chipster sponsor) and pink gymnast manny in pajama wtf

Photobucket
Me, Ming and Manny all Ms wtf


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Because life is sweet and it's raining my slippers got wet... -__-

Photobucket
heehee I look like army wtf

Photobucket
Why lar I so shameless sleep on the backdrop... Maybe cause my pig was there I can sleep best wtf


Photobucket
French maid, a nurse and a mad reindeer wtf inside joke T__T The French maid is Alea's friend, and the nurse is actually Natalie Foong haha small world... xD


Photobucket
OMG REAL BOUNCER!! BOUNCE fo real cause so meaty I can poke him and meat bounces back get it?


Photobucket
chandelier love *fly kiss*

Photobucket
They were wearing... Female bathrobes/silk robes... -.-

Photobucket
Handmade Chipster pillow and both of them are mother and daughter with matching pajama pants coolness!!!!

Photobucket
cutest cutest bedroom slippers... TY better endorse em'

Photobucket
This is the owner of the cutest slippers, Jerilyn from Singapore

Photobucket
Wizard of oz wtf!!! Tin man!!!

Photobucket
Anonymous Eyeris who revealed his identity that night, which is anonymous wtf, aka Heineken spokes model... You will know why later on -__-

Photobucket
PINKIES!!!

Photobucket
Ok, the infamous Xiaxue and her Mike and me. I am so tall my goodness... And Mike's boxers said "SPANK ME" together with some Nickelodeon character hahaha wtf Stewie from Family Guy... but he really look like one of the Nickelodeon characters!! and he looks like his name is Steven lar.. T_T


Photobucket
I super super super HEART the chandeliers they have there. *fly kiss*

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sleepy and all I got is a bloody plain pillow from Nuffnang and I left it in sister's bf's car -__-

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nuffnangers. Boss Stewie Timothy Tiah and Pinkpau Su Ann

Photobucket
the crew that kept me sane by giving me money to spend

Photobucket
Chipster and the sponsor man wtf

Photobucket
T___T She is so pretty in real life, I editted my picture kao kao, and she is so nice I think I am in her camera as well... T___T and and, she is seriously damn pretty lar... T___T *sniff*

*fly kiss*

Photobucket
Push up to win some sad prize... The guy in blue wears eyeliner

Photobucket
AHH!! they look like tomatoes in real life...

Photobucket
Nuffies wanna SPANK me!! Sergeant and French maid with their weapons... *takut*

Photobucket
Eh their expression damn priceless, mine also lar...=D


Photobucket
Kla, police woman you win, your expression all damn ganas


Photobucket
The fingers represent 2D and 3D wtf. Cause they are both same PIGS!! T___T With a heart I love lar my piggy... Sleepless nights without it...

Photobucket
Nuffnang money wtf I won nothing

Photobucket
lalala

Photobucket
I was Cinderella for the night... I was looking up and down high and low for Prince Charming, turn out there are another 5 pairs of em and I won movie tickets wtf. It's a game you look for as much same partners as possible.


They have Cinderella and Prince Charming, Tarzan and Jane, Mickey and Minnie, Princess Leah and dunno who, Beauty and Beast, and summore lar cannot remember

Photobucket
Random guy, with this super cute stuff toy from a sitcom!! But I have not heard of it, but the toy is so cute lor!!! Definitely NOT orang utan

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Foamy goodness for free!! I only had a cup so sad I should have taken more... But my belly bloated like a baloon!! T_T

Photobucket
Aristokat and my big BOW (reindeer wtfwtf) I was the only one wearing a BOW, and people kept asking, why sleep need to wear bow wan... I dunno why also... ahaha

Photobucket
Optimus Potato Prime!!!

Photobucket
OptiMustard Prime wtf

See, I have BOW summore...


And damn scary, this helmet is so small... And My head is rather big, I thought of just pose it with half covered and settle... And dunno who (I was stuffed inside the helmet almost suffocated) go PUSH the helmet fully unto my head and I was so so so so so freaked out I will never be able to see my pretty face again T____T

but it managed to get out... T_T

Photobucket
SEE!!!! Eyeris like super Heineken Spokes model lor!!

Photobucket
Poke poke... You there wtf


Photobucket
We met a makeup artist and she's damn friendly lar... Joy Chong hahah small world hor.. xD

Photobucket
Cheryl and Muamua

Photobucket
AHH!! unhook her dress!! She look so freaked out lar

Photobucket
OMG!! wtf

Photobucket
manny look damn pissed -_-


Photobucket
I like xiaxue's video



And guess who I saw there as well wtf
Photobucket
Audrey wtf and Sweat! hahaha tanjomi blablabla

Speak in English kudasai...

Photobucket
no haha wtf

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Klar Liang damn funny go cover his crotch wtf


Photobucket
Malaysia Dreamgirls lalala

Photobucket
Kidchan poser

Photobucket
She's auditioning next year

Photobucket
SUPER CHIPSTER wtf her pose=__=

Photobucket
Ketiak man wtf

Photobucket
I concede defeat lar... maybe he untung like another RM 500 from the Macbook cause I think the Macbook can hardly cover the bill for his Chipster... -__-

Photobucket
I love that pillow so cuddly.. She won cause of THAT!! Her mother deserves the iPod touch as well!! xD


Nuffnang crew gave the bosses presents and it's kinda wrong lar...
Photobucket
*gulp*

Bidding game thingy...
Photobucket
kellster won a Plug in xiaxue's blog for 3000 nuffnang dollars

Photobucket
kenny sia plug on the sidebar for 1 month, and 2 days on top at the small talk section, AND a Lumix camera for 6000 nuffnang dollars.. haha DAMN SUEYYY!!!! No one wanna bid for his plug for 1000 dollars... hahaha


Guess who wtf
Photobucket

Maybe a clearer view..
Photobucket
" Eh why suddenly got Fu Yong one?? " said the emcee Liang wtf hahahah



A Kiss from Dawn Yang omg... T__T
Photobucket
Sold for 8000 nuffnang dollars... hahahaa

Photobucket
pay 8k still have to strip damn cham lar

Photobucket
Priceless lar, he better not wash his face for years wey

Photobucket
Kenny showers in nuffnang money


Photobucket
Daffy boxers very hot lor... wtf (picture got cut off cause my sis dunno how to view from the lens to snap a picture T_T )

Photobucket
7 inches hahaHAAHAHAH!!! Damn lucky that girl get to be on my blog with a hearted face wtf. Quite cheebye I don't like

Photobucket
Turn your camera upside down, your picture will turn out better I SWEAR!!!

Photobucket
nadnut is so so so so so so so times one million PETITE!!! I am like.... Twice her height or something I feel like a giant... T___T haha Small like peaNUT wtf


Photobucket
battle of the boobs wtf


Klar, I took 200 picture in total, like ngam ngam 200, and I only posted like 80 of em, and some stolen from Kidchan's official site.


So there you have it...


I know like half of em I dunno them and they don't know who in the fishy world is mustardqueen either wtf... So er, glad to see so many people I dunno there... =)


Klar, at least I got a free packet of Chipster, 2 movie passes and a pillow hahahahahha which is still in sis bf's car... -__-


I love my new hair bubye!




10 comments:

alea amin said...

omg ginny and emily in kinky costumes omg fabulous. hahahaha.

thank god i didnt go if i do, i'll look super ugly cuz i dont have nice pajamas.

Suet Li said...

omg tht nadnut damn small!!! damnnn small leh it's unbelievable haha

Anonymous said...

the shorts mike has on is stewie from family guy la. Far from Nickelodeon. haha

mustardqueen said...

alea: why lar you didn't go... So i know how you look like in real lar... hahahah

Suet Li: haha YES!! she IS DAMN SMALL!! like peanut wtf...

Sam: Er yeah, Kim sorta told me yesterday, and at first glance, that character look like a Steven to me, and quite close to Stewie also lar... :P:P

Anonymous said...

bloody helmet got no mouth have to use straw to drink beer wtf. haha

pinkpau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinkpau said...

hey i love your photos! damn nice. the one with you and jerilyn of singapore is a really gorgeous pic

can i steal the pic of you and me for my blog!!! :D please!

glad to see you had a good time at the party :))

mustardqueen said...

Eyeris: that's why I almost died inside... T__T but but, the helmet is AWESOME!! where'd you get that!! =P


Pinkpau: Thank you!! And yup I saw the picture there already! =) And you're awesome too cause you organized the party that I had fun at!! =D You deserve waaaay more than a pat on the back!! =D=D

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh-la-mak! no wonder the name mustardqueen so familiar la! is it your nick or your sisters? haha how is she!

haha and i remember u la can. your ribbon so nice! i was like, how come same as the PJ party logo. I LIKE!
=D

mustardqueen said...

Dweam: mustardqueen is MY nickname.. sis one is revel-in-me. hoho hahaha thank you. But no matter how cute my ribbon is, your PJs and the pillow is still the cutest you WON a prize ok!! -__- haha :P