Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Aspiring Chef

I drooled all over the entire room. Because I came across this....



I don't know what is with me that, I have been such an aunty these days, I CRAVE to bake, I CRAVE to cook.


I have been switching channels between 703 and 707. My favourite, is still, hehehe Hell's Kitchen. And they are having new season!!!! Hell's Kitchen Served Raw and and and!!! Chef Ramsay's Boiling Point!!! I like Su gar as well wtf. And Restaurant Makeover.

That's where I get all me cooking inspirations... =DDD But dunno how to cook... I'm best at frying nuggets...



I always have this vision of me baking cupakes, in a bigger aluminium mould of course. With fragrant vanilla scent filling the entire living room, the kitchen, and maybe the gateway wtf.


Things I read from the site and I'm really eager to try to make!!!! =D And who knows I might be the next big chef!! Chef Mustard wtf, Chef Wan must stand aside...


Photobucket
Strawberry Shortcake. Neh, the cartoon character leh...This one with cream summore!!!


Chocolate Truffles.
Photobucket
With white chocolate filling!!

But I don't quite get their terms in cooking world, like what, sugar, no sugar thingy I cannot understand therefore I cannot explain here as well... -__-



The even show us HOW TO MAKE A CROSSAINT!!!


You know those pastry kinda texture, with layers and layers of crispy crumbs.... Heaven
Photobucket
This one I understand you have to make like, 5 times of three folds for the dough. :D



OMG I wanna try I wanna try daddy I want new kitchen!!!!


Photobucket
GENIUS!!!! Egg Ravioli!!

You make the ravioli skin, and slowly wrap the yolk inside!!!!!


Omgomg look at those yolks baby!!!


AND!! Strawberry Dumpling!!! coated with mashed poppy seeds
Photobucket
I mean, it's like glutinous riceballs for chinese lar, but this one, also almost the same!!!! With strawberries filled inside!! Maybe I shall try coating it with CHOCOLATE!!! =D



And this is Krapfen
Photobucket
it's some German delicacy they eat during their carnival. And you fill it with rose hip jam(wtf?) inside!!! It looks like a bloated pancake filled with jam to me YUMMY YUMMY!!!


Imma try all these and wish me luck!! Of course not now, but soon!!! After i restock my butter supply wtf. I'm only left with 2 half stick of butters, covered with dust in my fridge... -__-


Oh... Why my maid never clean the fridge... T___T


All picures credit to deliciousday.com :)

10 comments:

alea amin said...

HAHAHA same as you! i love watching all these cooking shows but i cant cook to save my life! the only thing i rock when im in the kitchen is frying eggs, sunny side up!! :D

T_______T

gwen. said...

I lovelovelove SUGAR!

we have alot in common lor!
sama alea jugak *syg-syg*

*wipes saliva off keyboard*

Anonymous said...

omg just looking at the pics make me gain weight.. yum yummm

mustardqueen said...

alea: OMG u can fry sunny side ups!! I cant fry a perfect egg to save my life wtf, it always ended up one side black and one side nice... -_- but my cookies always cantik la hahahaha


gwen: we must start bloggers recipes association already. Or or chefs anonymous wtf... I like Sugar cause it's always like,they have concepts, today we do everything pumpkin, everything cashew nuts and all.. FUN!! =D alamak, my keyboard KO-ed saliva overdose, spoil the keyboard wtf


e.j: What are you?? Ghost meh see pictures also will gain weight... Ghosts smell food then full hahahah =D

gwen. said...

ya! I also can never fry egg properly. my mom always scold so sad T.T

and heyyyyy I also got watch the pumpkin episode! :D

mustardqueen said...

gwen: AHHAHAHAHA!! GREAT MINDS!!! :D:D:D:D:DD but not a big fan of pumpkin, but i wanna try making mousse but damn fattening, cause they use ALOT of cream!! -__-

fie the elf said...

if i were a ghost it would be better..cannot gain weght..haha

oh im e.j. btw.

mustardqueen said...

elfiejane: EH so cute you're EJ and EJ stands for ElfieJANE!! =D I visited your blog and you're damn pretty T___T I wish Im ghost as well so I won't be that fat T_T

Anonymous said...

good luck with your baking! haha. hope it goes well. blog about it okay!

the food looks super yummy.
drool.

mustardqueen said...

dweam: haha SURE I WILL!!! =D I JUST bought butter but I'm lazy nyeheheheh ;p