Monday, April 07, 2008

Identical twin

Mini update on life: I won the malaysian dreamgirls blog thing, RM 100 debit card ya'll. Can shop at least!! =D Sandals!!!! YEAY!!!

And err, dunno who the eff so stupid post comment with phone number, she wants my readers to spam her kao kao, I'm so nice I deleted the comment. But the comment content is the usual kiddo style, you fat bitch with fat face, you dunno who you're messing with!! and phone number by Maxis wtf.

I messed up my hair happy?


And my blogger's post is such a big hit, I have 60 comments omgwtfbbqmerrychristmas. In total 49 comments from the external environment and 11 from me and one more from phone number kawan wtf and still counting.





Seems that quite a lot of people found one of the seven people around the world who looks like identical/almost the same


I think I've found one of mine! =D




Photobucket
5 more to go.


I didn't realized how small this world is, he's been sleeping next to my big fat pillow for the past 3 years. And one fine day I found him!!! hahahahahahahahahaha :P:P


We both have FAT FACE and big grin. Big tummy too wtf. Big appetite, we love things BIG. ;D

11 comments:

~YM~ said...

Haha,thats hilarious!!

Btw, i jz got the debit card at Nuffnang KL office. Quite ma fan debit card, have to register and charge RM3 monthly for maintenance fees. -.-" but if you've use for other stuff like the discount vouchers, it's OK!!

alea amin said...

Reaaalllyyy? seven people??
i think i've found 2. Jenny Shimizu and that asian newscaster dude in CNBC or whatever news channel T______T

ya you do look like Garfield... abit. cute what!!

mustardqueen said...

~ym~: EH!!! Where's the office? i can finally drive maybe I can drop by leh!! yah!! All debit cards got maintenance fees only the one you win from Hitz.fm got 2 years fee waiver lor not fair. My Ambank one also. Now it's like negative dunno how much cause I didn't pay wtf


alea: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!! eh means now you still got 4 more to search lor. Good luck wtf! My mom used to call me garfield, cause I always look damn moody and grouchy, and the droopy face smile thingy so she call me garfield and I was also always wearing a garfield tee wtf!. And my school bag back in standard 2 was garfield as well hahahha

gwen. said...

wah!
totally garfieldfied lah you!

but damn cute lor your garfield got wayfarer sunnnies also so oldskoo wan.

The Faux Fashionista said...

Heya :) You left a comment on my blog awhile back about my online store. It's open now, and all pieces come in S/M/L sizes ;)

mustardqueen said...

gwen: yalah I bought it way back when garfield the movie was out hahahahaha thats why got the damn yeng glasses hoho


faux fashionista: OH YEAY!! thankies. :)

Nikkiko said...

cool cats ;)

sharon said...

ROFL! damn cute lah hahaa

mustardqueen said...

nikkiko: how you know I draw cat eyes wtf huh??


shasha: what lar, damn random ok... hoho

Nikkiko said...

say what o.o draw cat eyes, what cat eyes o.o

mustardqueen said...

nikkiko: haha nothing la... You say cool cats... xD I draw cat eyes sometimes too totally unrelated.. -_-