Monday, December 01, 2008

Wishlist: Updated

LALALALLALA I need money for my birthday so CLICKKKKKK <3

me love u long time muax! :P


Scroll down to the next post for usual updates I'm sucha WHORE!! (HOE heehee)

I will be putting my wishlist on the top post till my birthday =3 Cause I'm shameless like that also to announce that...


*drumroll*


Jingo bought me something from the wishlist already!! :D:D:D:D So you can scrap off that thought of yours in getting me the ones which I slash off :P:P




WHEEEEEEEEE!!! My birthday is in 6 days!! :D:D:D:D:D Things have been going well so far =PP Let's just hope the weather don't throw it's tantrum on me! -_- Well, sediakan payung sebelum hujan, very useful quote here leh!


ANYWAY EVERYONE ASK ME WISHLIST WISHLIST... Here you go... Some I don't need like lame leggings cause I bought 4 already... Or if you don't know what is MY definition of Chic... Don't try to buy anything that you think it's chic.. I'm being very mean here but... I'm leaving next year, I don't wanna bring nonsense over ok... -_- Imagine this, I got a christmas sock (those you put present) for my 14th birthday from a classmate... How cool hor? -_______- Fucking sad can...


1. Tophat

I don't care where you find it (Hint: Topshop wtf RM 133 hahaha) Or you can just get me cheap ones from Party World for Rm 13.90 wtf cause Imma layer a layer of felt or whatever fabric to make it fab... I'm just fucking lazy to get my fat arse to buy it I just know where it is and I want someone to get it for me and not from my own pocket hoho



Photobucket
Gorjussss


2. TOPSHOP voucher

If you're damn lazy to find, just get me Topshop voucher.... They're only available in RM 50 or RM 100.... If you can't afford it, SHARE it....





3. Cash/Angpow
Call me superficial or shallow, no money, no life, might as well drown me in river yo... Gimme angpow... All my freaking friends are older than me so don't worry that it's bad chichi or whatever.... NO ONE ever mention that giving money is bad chichi... :))



Le extended familia de horreur gave me a lot HEEHEE

4. Two Tone tights/stockings ala Chanel


So gorgeous I loveloveloveloveloveloveloveeeeeeee *dies*


I don't want the real one la, get me similar ones! =PP


5. Polaroid camera with loads of films... =)))


PLEASEEEEEEE!!! I really like this and I want one cause I wanna take polaroids with everybody before I leave and it's be hella cool... I don't wanna photoshop myself in polaroid stencil and print out damn sad ok -__-


I wanna take cool pikchas with all my kawan... So cool no??? I think there's this camera shop in Atria that still sells em... =D=D=D And films err... Figure out yourself... tralala~~

6. New Phone

I don't mind the very old Motorola Razr cause I don't care about functions anymore, I wanna ZHNG it =DD


7. Baking recipe book!!

Cause I wanna survive my time in Melbourne I wanna cook! :D

8. French Purse/Clutch


A very good example.... =D

Must be big enough to fit a wallet and a normal camera and phone... I'm not talking about coin purse weyyy


9. Fringe Bag

Very particular, must not be cheap looking... I don't want Silver hooks NONONONO!!

Photobucket
I like the middle one :)

example of what I don't want

Photobucket

Can you believe this is actually Miu Miu?? according to source la... it looks so cheap T___T

10. Bow headbands/Bow clips/BOW

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nuff said... I want BIG BOLD BOW!! Not easily obtained wtf

PhotobucketPhotobucket


TAKE NOTE: Diva have some pretty decent headbands, but the normal black cream leopard ones i have it at home already so choose wisely...


11. Leather cuff with gold chains

Photobucket
Exact same one as the one in picture... I wanna have one... =DD I'm greedyyy


12. Cuff with GOLD studs or anything with gold studs... BUY ME BIG FAT GOLD STUDS BETTER!! :D:D:D

Photobucket

13. Anything unicorn...

Photobucket

Easy one ;) me love unicorns...

Thank u suesueshan =3


14. Bow satin clutch from Forever 21
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I don't mind blue, pink or green they are equally cute

I got a better one!! =D


15. Envelope clutch (must be huge)

Photobucket

You wanna buy me Yves Saint Lauren I don't mind wey =PPP


16. Gold Chain link cuffs

Photobucket

Saw this in Diva!! So yeah, I want... it's a bracelet ar


17. Snake/Tiger cuff

Photobucket

Like this!!! I wantttt..... Saw this in topshop but in different colour going for 70% off grab for me please thank u I'm so demanding...


18. Colourful glitter mary janes from Topshop

Photobucket

this one but in electric blue with damn a lot of colourful glitter!! NOT GOLD OK!! Was 50% off, not sure bout now might be cheaper!! :D


19. Leather biker jacket!!

could be tan or black... :D cause I need one when I'm overseas :)


20. Satin Long Gloves

Photobucket


I bought them for myself wtf damn unfair -_-


21. Turban headband! :D

Photobucket


22. Floral print stockings

Photobucket


Cause Spring comes after winter xD


23. Feather headband from Forever 21

Photobucket


24. Fascinator

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Feathery with jewels and bows and everything nice =D



25. VERY DAMN KAO PRETTY ELABORATE HEADBAND!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Well I got a quite nice one MYSELF again -_- I should stop funding my own presents -_-


26. Fringe Mocassins

Photobucket

27. Star chain chunky necklace

Photobucket


28. CAMEO!!

Photobucket


29. Topshop Ostrich feather vest

Photobucket


OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! the feather is freaking soft i tell you!!! LOVEEEE *fly kiss*


30. Diamante brooch headband, or a very pretty diamante brooch

Photobucket


this one no need cause my fascinator is fabulous enough! :D


31. Forever 21 checkered platform oxfords in Pink

Photobucket

Rm 169... damn gorgeoussss


DIY, steal, rob, buy, borrow and give it to me... IMPRESS ME


Oh god, what have your friend turned into *shy*


Now I shall go to things you SHOULD NOT BUY for me :)


1. photoframes
2. photo albums
3. stuff toy (i'll stuff this up your ass)
4. keychains
5. notebooks
6. cup
7. plate
8. fork and spoon
9. cutlery
10. Clothes and accessories (cause you dunno my taste)
11. handphone case
12. bottle
13. christmas stocking wtf (phobic already)
14. stupid things I don't need
15. empty angpow wtf
16. chocolates, because i eat i become fat and i shit out, also black colour
17. candy, because i eat i get fat you die
18. things I already have

so best if you follow my wishlist *giggleeessss* EH WISHLIST OK!! Can I make it to buy list? T____T Cause I want em all...


How I wish i'm err... Rich... T____T

No comments: