Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I know i know

Fund my party cause I'm pooorrrrr : Click <3

You won't regret clicking la (am selling one of the lame leggings! :D cause I got like 8 unworn ones HEH not funny ok -_-)


Stress hor seeing the wishlist every time you drop by??? I'm stress too... Cause I dunno what is awaiting me =/


OH EMMM GEEEEE, I'm so stress right now I dunno what I'm stressing over I think it's the transfer things that got me going and the medicine omg T_____T I think I OD on it =/



WHEEEEE i know it's not the birthday DAY yet but I cannot wait I'm too eager to share what is a present... :P:P


Too pretty must share! :D


Photobucket
my fascinator/big ass brooch to be worn on my head =3


Photobucket
with rose applique and feathers and the mesh is YUM <3 OH and the lace too :3


Photobucket
see no need makeup liao.... Cover 3/4 of my face, good investment I say =PP


Photobucket
ME TOPHATTTTTT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm so happy T________T This is TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM FEDORAS OK!!! Like so different!!! the top of the hat is FLAT, fedoras are dent in wan!!! *defensive*


Photobucket
See the top is FLAT :P hi jing wtf


Photobucket
mommy met baby =3


Photobucket
Mini tophat with feathers and mesh = LOVE


OH god, Now I wanna change my theme for the party heehee

6 comments:

not drabby said...

sooo prettyyyy O_O
i want the fascinator! T_T

kitschkid said...

babee where did you get that top hat??

Anonymous said...

omg where did you get the fascinator!!!!!please tell!!!!!it is so pretty i want to cry.have a rocking birthday you lovely birthday girl :)

mustardqueen said...

atiqah: Aww thank u!! :D it's like one of my lifelong dream to wear one of those and attend those sangat atas events! :D will be going those next year bila I go melbourne, hopefully got those atas events HEE


kitsch snitsch: hey I can't tell where I got em, cause I dunno where!! My sister got it for me... Surprise much! :P


anonymous: My sis got it for me, so I dunno where she got it from, so sorry i can't help chuuu!! =( And I almost burst into tears when I saw em too so prettyyyy T____T And thank you love for the wishes!! :)))

k said...

O____O ~~~~ <3
you can throw ANOTHER party and wear the fascinator hahha.
we can wear white gloves and LBDs and faux diamonds and pearls and have breakfast in tiffany's wtf.

btw why is it called a fascinator i don't get it.

four more days....

mustardqueen said...

kim: i have no idea... =/ too bad the tongue chic party clash with my party if not imma be like best dressed wtf cause I got all the "tools" wtf ahhahahahaha =3 Anyway I bought silk gloves already... ok not bought la havent buy yet wtf but I will be getting my hands on em tomorrow WHEEEEE I dunno but it's call a fascinator cause it's fascinating?? How can it NOT be fascinating wearing something so gorgeous =3