Sunday, June 28, 2009

KL so far

What KL so far la.... So far only Urbanscapes lor :D


Supposedly quarantine 7 days *shifty eyes* what quarantine lalallalalala


I am absolutely fine no swine flu no symptoms no nothing after so many days :D


And to Vivien the commentator in the previous post, my skin look damn flawless is cause of makeup... BUT don't FTW yet, also Melbourne winter has done my skin goooooooood :D


Not all flawless flawless but still got pores and whatnots, but less pimple, and not as angry as last time when I showed you all pictures...


My secret???


No snacking.... cause snacking means snacking at late night cause my dinner is usually late if I stay up late means I'll get hungry and I'll snack means I'll be sleeping late and also snacks bad for health so gimme even more pimples on top of the late night sleep....


And ice cold water/ice cube.


I wash my face with ice cold water everyday when I was still back there. Cause it's so cold my pores shrink like gabazillion times and cause the weather is so so so so hot here and you won't get ice cold water, use ice cube instead. :D It helps lor


I've been so lazy to get toner from pharmacy and also I've not decided which skin care brand should I use, so just use ice cube first lor, so far so good la. But make sure your ice cubes are not from tap water. Use filtered or boiled water k! :D


Anyway back to my life in KL so far, friends say I lost weight T___T and they came out from guys mouths!! Not one but a few T____T *happy*


Photobucket
Guess who?? :D

Photobucket
with jing who then disappeared for something -_-


Photobucket
kenko fish spa anyone?


Seriously the arts section people just stand there and look at flashing lights on white square cubic lanterns...


I do not comprehend


My attempt to take pictures like drop.snap =P
Photobucket
Name: Hui Wen Occupation: Accountant others please let her fill you in k! :D sorry la drop snap FAIL -_-

Photobucket
Name: Mustard Occupation: Student Cut & Sewn (WHAT? I think it's their way of saying the dress wtf): Topshop and DIY tutu Necklace: Diva Bracelet: Diva, Goddess + Cupid & Forever New Ring: Diva Shoes: Converse Picnic Bag: Stockist

My pink streak still looks pink here but in real life when my kawan kawan saw it's like.. RED -_- where got



And everytime jing and wen sees it, they'll be like "i feel so evil now cause I'm standing next to you."

I asked why


They replied. " cause ur hair very "kan" (奸) wtf"

-_-


Photobucket
my boyfriend. We look so lovely hor? :P wtf la i only know he's darth vader -_-


Photobucket
so skinny where can!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
more detail pictures of my outfit later you thought my ass so big wtffffffff

man man was doing some candid shit lalallaallalalala

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
fresh manicure <33333 and if you're wondering what camera I'm using wtf please refer to last pic on the right hahahah so obvious... fail picture la -_-


and we so pretty rigth RIGHT???? :D


Photobucket
*oops* kena caught

Photobucket
wheee favo picture of the day... the malay girl at the left must be amazed at my jumping skills :D WHEEEE happy balloons :D

4 comments:

Joshua said...

Wish I was there!!!!! So ffffuuunnnnnn

Did you buy anything?:D:D:D:D

Vivien said...

here i was thinking about getting a new toner because my old one was drying out my skin like effing cornflakes WTF and then you tell me you use ice cubes.

sorry ting but i just have to.

FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

thank you lifesaver wtf<3

loved your outfit btw! the apples on the straw bag <33

k said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!
SO CUTE!
dress and converse shoe my fetish wtf.
<3 <3 <3
daaa

sherlyn said...

ur outfit rocksss nehxxx! especially da shoe! oh my!n i love hui wen's bangles so much!u 3 sisters so cute la!!!!