Wednesday, July 01, 2009

TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTU

I issa jealous... Ok fine more like envious of people who get to go to Ballet classes when they were young...


I was the one sitting/standing in front of the door looking enviously at the pretty little girls in pink lowback leotards (HAHA) and pale baby pink tutu prancing around in their toes -_- (pain sial)



Not anymore biatches!!!!


NOW I ALSO GOT TUTU OK!!!!


Summore I remember one of my primary school friend went to the ballet school and she was fat wtf!!! (not that i'm not now HAHAHAHA same same la :P)


Photobucket


Photobucket
layers and layers and layers of tulle/netting :D I think I added about 5 layers for this, and about 7 for the other one (not shown, lazy take pictures)


Photobucket
I had too :DDDDD My pretty toenails (ignore the hairy toes pleaseee)


sister man was damn amazed by the manicurist!! She's like " WALAU SHE CAN DRAW DAMN WELL LOR!!! Your toes so small also can draw damn geng" wtffff


ok end of pink tutus I'm hungry * growls*

4 comments:

primadona said...

sooooooooooooooo prettty laaa ting!i LIOKE!!!

Joshua said...

She use microscope issit. DAMN SMALL AND INTRICATE!


Eeeeh,Ting, you want to join me and my friend, we might be taking a short course in "Sewing" by RMIT.

Poke me on MSN, will tell you the details!

Rachelle said...

Woah! Love your pedicure! Super pretty! =D I think it'll go with the tutu! :P Punk ballerina is a statement!

Joce said...

where did u get ur pedicure done? looking for a manicurist who does good nail art :D