Thursday, July 30, 2009

As requested

someone say I havent posted an outfit picture for a long time!!!! I was just lazy to snap my outfit picture cause 1. I was out with the bestie and we don't do the outfit thing. 2. I was doing my hair one day and my makeup melted huhu so no pics -_-


so here is one that I didn't list what I wear during the last GNO before I left. Melbourne so cold Im lazy to dress up I wanna be wrapped in a bundle of fleece and scarves T_T


my face is loveeeeee
Photobucket
bandage dress worn as top: Dotti
Layered Tutu: Online
Shoes: Zu (Aus)
Bag: Prada
Necklace: Alex+Chloe
Pearl bracelet with diamante applique: Diva
Hairband: Alannah Hill
half of sister's hand: Jing :P

Photobucket
bracelet, Diva outlet is the best. I got it for $5 and original price?? $19.95 woot


Photobucket
headband. Something to brighten the outfit, it's tacky as hell but I love it. :D And the best is its sold out liaoooooo :D that was the old pic of the hairband la see I still have my pink streak and now I have grey wtf more on that later -_-


and I now officially declare Melbourne's current season is WINDter hahahaha geddit I'm so punny :P

No comments: