Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can you keep a secret

NEEEEEEE I'm so happy cause my album for yin's farewell is such a hit WTF! cause a lot of people comment <3 And I super ps-ed one of my pictures and I love it but I think it looks damn fake HAHAHAHAHAHA take that secret teller =PPPPP



there you go another heavily photoshopped picture of me!! :D Wait till you see e original one...



JUST YOU WAIT! till I go back to Melbourne I'll be back to using stupid photoscape T_T damn suck la NO LIQUIFY TOOL HOW???


Must get photoshop installled SOOON!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

2 comments:

Gina said...

hey mustard queen. how to install the PS? i always download and that lasts for 30 days only *le sigh*. ohh, yr PS skill is vair nice! but ur pics in aus look vair nice too. u look very cool and love ur taste!

Cindy Khor said...

u look fantastic in the picture. look like a princess with your headband on. not kidding ya.