Saturday, July 18, 2009

No Words

Meat Fast started yesterday. Was really successful cause Kayu serves VEGE CURRY!!!! and it tasted just like ikan kari wtf I think he just scoop the vegetables for me and inside actually got fish kuakuakua


Consequences:

nose bleed while driving... -_- but THANK GOODNESS it did not drip all over cause I was wearing WHITE!! And with my super skills of driving with only one hand I survived without staining the car with blood :P


And I have a really really bad sore throat right now it is so bad I couldn't talk. The haze ain't helping a lot either... COULD IT BE SWINE FLU????


overrated la that disease, kena then kena lor... i still have a week here T_T


I think this didn't beat the flu I had back when I was in Melbourne during my finals... THAT was hell... I opened the door to sign a birthday card I don't have anything to write on the card I feel like Imma faint any minute... I just took the nearest packet of Scotch Fingers and rip it open and binge T_T (hence the weight gain during finals wtf) and I thought I was gonna die T_______T


But this time it's just little nausea and feel like vomiting T_T bad enough right... And my mom forced me to go out with her to Tesco and Curve just so I could eat and have my medicine... T_T it's like adding oil to fire T_T And I swallowed 2 fat pills drinking cham ais and I feel damn bad T_T like I was squatting down while my mom was asking bout the new iPhone S (which I issa not interested I want my BB!!)


A little TMI on my sickness, it might not be H1N1 cause the fucking haze has been giving me breathing problems (i miss Melbourne for that)


some 20 pictures out of the 300 pictures we took during my beloved's "farewell" not official. Had it early cause Ka and I are leaving soon =/


Photobucket
Steamboat!!! Cause it's the easiest way to bring everyone together and feed them kaokao!


Photobucket
group shot minus Ka, Yean and Creamy.


How I love mighty clear pictures, all credit to Yin's brother with his super pro camera (dunno what camera but should be Canon with some big ass lens and big ass flash = big ass camera) confirm more geng than mine (DUH)


Photobucket
artsy I like =P


Photobucket
LOOK! Stitch crawling on my head hahahahahha


Photobucket
<3


Photobucket
<3333


Photobucket
that including using the 4kg camera and camwhore hence the consti face I was trying to hard not to scream and break my arm T_T


Photobucket
unglam cause I was having a break having a kitkat hahahahahhaha


Photobucket
stitch still crawling on my head damn cute!!


Photobucket
deep inside, I love this picture cause... I look like a fucktard and I LOVE IT!!! THe thing with super big ass pro camera is they focus on your nose -.- and make it look bigger like "THE DOG" -_-


Photobucket
Liddis but I cuter la of course hahahahahha


Photobucket
another big ass group shot... It's been a while too long :D


Photobucket
damn salah


Photobucket
doggy with FRINGE!! damn cute hor =PPPP this toy thingy is super huggable cause it's so squishy FAT! and yes you're right I know my legs are fantabulously photoshopped I love you.


Photobucket
like family portrait =3


And the saddest thing is we were hanging at Ka's room yesterday and was talking bout stupid things and life in high school. And Yin reminded me how I used to be "married" to her hahaha it all happened one day when our English teacher ask us to form a short play of a couple wanted to buy a house! And I was playin some serious gangsta wife (haha so ME!) and it all happened since then... And we switch roles sometimes la ie I be husband she be wife wtf role playing =P


*Sigh*


Going back to melbourne soon, there's a sense of anticipation and a hint of "mm se tak" ness. It's like leading double life in, ONE LIFE! You'll get what I mean when you have a totally different group of friends back in Melbourne and another group of friends in Malaysia. And then when you come back you're with your family but when you're there all you have is yourself and all you see everyday is the other group of friends. Serious lor like leading double life (not two timing la wtf)


oh wellll, Imma go back and rest T_T I slept the entire day la howwwww T_T

4 comments:

YY Kong said...

awwwwwwwww. i'm gonna miss u soooooo much too. ;__;

lihong said...

does your friend live around kota damansara because that staircase looks exactly like mine.

mustardqueen said...

yinky: <3 OF COURSE IMMA MISS U TOOOO T________________________T


lihong: Tropicana green acres there, maybe same developer la thats why same =P

azrina said...

omg, i love your grey peplum skirt (or is it a dress?) !! do u wanna sell it? haha :D

azrinasulaiman@gmail.com