Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hate to say this but

2 assignments due next week.


One is marketing research (i hear you ask WHAT?!! yes me too) about 2500 words but it's group assignment but it stresses me even more knowing I'll be the only one gan jiong-ing about it and my group members will be like mehh and I'll edit it and became my work tadaa -_-

due next wednesday which is in like 5 days? T_T

Another one is performance measure and control (I hear you ask again WHAT?) on Budgeting which I suck big time at it (heh look at the amount of shoes I have then you know -_-

due next friday but I think I can manage it =/



And Ball is next Friday. =/ Got dress shoes makeup but I dunno what accessories to get =(((( the ones I have are not proper should I just use my bigass rose from Kookai?? =/=/ Cause it kinda matches the colour =/


AND WHAT HAIR!!!???


so...



be right back



At the mean time, here's a very pretty non-liquified picture of me sitting on Bourke Street :D:D:D:D:D:D:D



Photobucket
i know right my legs look so freaking panjang (ptooi!) and I'm prolly the brightest person in Melbourne that day cause I was wearing a frigging PINK blazer hahahahahaha

Photobucket
i love my new gloves and they're lamb lamb leather *baaaaa*


blazer: Hello Sailor vintage fair
shimmery grey tank: Topshop
floral bodycon skirt: Cotton On
black tights: Woolworths (not call Safeway anymore boo)
beanie: Myers
leather half gloves: Ebay
bag: Prada
shoes: American Outfitters


hate rainy days in melbourne cause everything turns out grey and dull and ugly... MEH



on a brighter note: SPRING IS COMING!!! My room is filled with "rococo frames" and bird cage and floral printed sheets... more on that later.... assignment first.


and hate to say this... but.... cibaiiiiiii assignment T_T

3 comments:

revel in me said...

Who helped you take that pretty super long legs picture ar!!! /boo

Joshua said...

My missing glove T.T


I also want an outrageously coloured blazeeerrr

YY Kong said...

u look gorgeous. D: i jealous. can we exchange legs. :(