Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Comfort

Just watched Up, and it made my cried like a pussy T_T wuwuwuwu T__T


it was so good. When you watch then you'll know. I hear ppl telling me that they cried while watching and I was like meh you think lao niang so weak meh.


T_T Guess who cried the most. *chokes* Damn paiseh in the cinema cause Rachel saw me crying when she was crying so she won't feel so loser >=(



Then was emo the entire night boohooo


Because whenever there is one movie that I wanted to watch, I'll always always thought of one person whom I'll watch with. :( Who's now in the other side of the world. =(

Got this from LeLoveImage

"The love I am referring to is the love you have for a best friend. It’s unique and so important to have. It’s more than just affection for someone; it’s a deep underlying connection. The comfort of knowing you can tell them everything, and not have worry about being judged. The first person you tell when something exciting happens, or when something scary happens. The person you turn to when you need to vent. The person you can laugh at because they will just laugh back at you. The person you need to tell things to so your brain doesn’t explode. The person who can make you feel better when you’re having a tough day, the one you turn to for advice. . The person you can have full conversations with by merely exchanging glances. And maybe most importantly, the one you tell all your secrets to, especially boy secrets.

Someone once told me they thought it was creepy how my best friends and I said “I love you” to each other often. I told them: I think when you love someone; you can’t help but sound at least a little creepy. Love is love. No matter if it’s for your Mom, your cat, a boy, or your best friend. And when you are lucky enough to have people to love, and be loved, you need to let them know how thankful you are for that, and how much you love them back..."



Because words couldn't express what we have. We came to a conclusion that it's just cause we can't write wtf. :P


You said "who would fly so far to just come see me lor so stupid"


I would, cause I'm stupid like that :D And also cause the shopping in San Francisco seemed fun :D:D <-- hehe she pointed out I wanna fly there cause of the shopping, she was right!! That is what we always do what!!! If dun go there shop we go there do what!!?? =DDD


Photobucket

i miss my bestfriend and I won't see her till next year. I think this is worst than LDR lor, cause everyone is experiencing the LDR suffering but no one (like me wtf) has got LDR with a bestfriend. HEH that's why we're special. <3



See u soon love :)))) And be good. *fly kiss*

5 comments:

Veronica said...

I totally have a LDR with my best friend man! she's all the way in Melb, just like you, and I'm studying all the way in UK. sad T.T

YY Kong said...

omg! u made a post for me again? TT_TT u make me wanna cry la. i miss u so much and yes i love u even if ppl think it's creepy! screw them for not having bff love. xD

and if u do come over, i let u sleep on my comfy bed and i sleep air bed. ;D

and wtf! y cry for Up? is it that sad? i wanna watch!!! i wanna watch GI Joe also. TT_TT

Joshua said...

I also have LDR with Jing wtf, hahahah

Clement said...

Wah.. Yinky, if I come over can i sleep your comfy bed while you sleep air bed?

Sasha said...

awwwwww...that is so sweet!
i felt like crying too after reading that LeLoveImage thingy >.< so true!