Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Randoooommmm

Need a haircut cause my hair keeps getting tangled and it will soon form a baby dreadlock T_______T But cannot cut cause I'm suppose to grow it out!! (should i should I not cause my hairstylist say the next time I see you I want it to be "here" *puts her hand at her chest level*)


but my hair is like 3 inches away from my boobs wtf


Finally finished my law assignment and I am now procrastinating to hand it up wtf handing in also wanna procrastinate hahahahahaha i am so lazy -_- and hor I've never written so many words in my life (3000 word essay based on one paragraph of facts plus footnoting omgeeee) wait till I do my stupid marketing it is 4000 words and another 3000 words for consumer behaviour T_T


diarrhea!!! (TMI) Yin point out that I seem to experience that a lot but BETTER OUT THAN IN hhahahahahahahaa constipation haha :P


Must. go. on. diet. This a bar of chocolate a day thing has got to stop T____T ok that happened only once but once is bad enough because we all know 100grams of Lindt Lindor chocolate will translate to 10kgs of cellulite and another 10 layers of tummy *jiggles tummy* and assignments ain't helping cause I need to nibble on something to keep my brain going T_T I finished 2 packs of 200grams chips in jengjengjeng wait for it wait for it.


2 days. One pack a day. My appetite scares me. Friends who read this please don't be afraid, it's just a phase. T_T


So i started my day with dinner yesterday with some one week old opened half bag of Greek salad, mash potato (not potatoes cause I used one potato only) and grilled chicken which I later find out a few of them are not cooked -____- that explains the diarrhea eh. -_-


wants!
Photobucket
stars on my crotch pants hahahah I LOVE so cute right. I win cause my crotch is shiny wtf


Photobucket
perpetual pedicure wtf no need to buy slippers liao just take sharpie and draw two lines and call it your slippers wtf


Photobucket
he win, margiela lost cause his sunnies are way cooler than margiela's one lens spaceman shades.


Photobucket
pigeon wing headband like fur real...oh wait should be feather but meh. I want. I want peacock tail also :D


Photobucket
rat coin purse this is FUR real. like REAL white rat made into a coin purse. the sadist mustard appears deng deng


Photobucket
goddammit I want her jeffrey campbells. Ann D or not I NEED THEM. This should be ranked under NEEDS. and that shade of nude is the shade of my legs I'll look like I'm not wearing any shoes. sexy....


enuff rambling fur de day. thanx fur viziting.

3 comments:

eliza dzulkafli said...

omg a couple of days ago i was just telling ur friend yin how awesome i think the mouse purse is!! i <3 it so baddd.

mustardqueen said...

elly: OMG serious shit hahahahaa so cute right and i can cuddle a mouse while i take out coins ngehehehehe ppl will think im mad -_-

revel in me said...

I got mini dreadlocks all over my hair FML

*head bangs wtf*