Saturday, September 12, 2009

Flora dan Fauna

I dunno is it me or what, but when I have bad feelings, something bad will happen and I dunno is it my super powers or am I actually psychic, many times the dreams that I had of the most random things, actually happened in real life. I've talked about this before but ppl just thought I'm siao. =/


Jean told me Shobaan passed away in a car accident on Thursday. I may not be close to him and stuff, and just met him a couple of times but he was a really nice guy, all smiles and no frowns.

May he rest in peace and his laughters and memories with him will be dearly missed. :(


It came to me as a shock and never in my life I've experienced a death of a friend (close or not). Maybe it's part of growing up, and becoming stronger.


And it sort of relates to last night, when I learnt how to ride a bike (yes i cannot cycle so what) and I "progressed" from where i stopped the last time, which is falling into the bushes and nearly scratched Leon's 1k bike and not falling this time!! That's an improvement!!! T_T And the encouragement I get from the ppl I'm learning (rach nancy jon) T_T I feel like a freaking failure T____T

i can do it. *strong*





to brighten my day, or maybe yours. My Asos parcel has arrived (yet again)



You know when you have a parcel, the office will write you a blue note and claim it when you check letters and my letter box is in alphabetical order (I'm H! cause i'm a HOE) and theres this girl who always have parcels lor (siao, and most of the blue notes she get, is always parcel (with a tick at the side) times 3 -_- or times 5 wtf terror)



got a shock when the office ppl hand me this.
Photobucket
Par Avion loving ya'll!!! kettle behind to show size comparison wtf actually nothing much inside -_-


Photobucket
Because spring is finally here and I hate the wind.


Photobucket
Wanted to get the skirt from Dorothy Perkins and it's on sale now (!!!) but this is a dress and I can make it to a skirt too so win win situation and price diff is not big at all!!! :D


Photobucket
cause I was in denial that I'll look as good if I wear the dress!! like the model!!! But I look better in it *still in denial*


Photobucket
coral pink <33333 I really like this drape thing from my shoulder (no modeled pic cause sold out liao -_-) cause I feel like Miss Universe when I wear it wtf cause I have the band over my shoulder =P


Photobucket
been eying this baby since... long long time ago and it's finally on sale. <333333

PhotobucketPhotobucket
peplum, v back and pretty flutter sleeves what not to love. =3



Photobucket
and jeggings jengjengjeng hahahahahahaa I like. :D Except I look effing short wearing the pants -_- wtf la hate these models lor.



Ahhh, another new season, where have my winter been?? I think I've been wasting my life away. But then again I can assure you that I have been living my life to the fullest. :)

No comments: