Friday, September 25, 2009

These are the things


mad blue skies


I think so far, Berwick ulu town has the nicest skyline I've ever seen in Melbourne so far. From dusk till dawn, it never fails to put a smile on my face. :)


What's happier than a happy meal from Maccas!!!?>?? :D


I don't usually do this but. I had to cause.... they have the cutest free toys from...





CARTOON NETWORK (!!!!!!!)


Long story, dad cut off Cartoon Network from Astro like 6 years ago, leaving me deprived of fun and happiness (hence the morbid thinking daughter he has now wtf) and I'm desperate to watch CN NOW!!!!!!


:))))))




Courage who... Courage gives me... COURAGE wtf...




Meet Billy. SO BIG THE NOSE SO CUTE!!!


I bought happy meal right before I watch Pelham 123 (don't watch quite a waste of money boohoo) and I was like Billy wants a drink, Billy sits here etc etc can you imagine how annoying that is!? Just like Billy. :))))))))



I like how Courage's face is always like *question mark question mark question mark*



Billy looks a little Grim the Ripper-ish wtf but still!!


And I can interchange bodies of Courage with Billy!!! And he shall be name... Cowardly wtffffffffff GEDDIT hahahahahahahahahaa I'm so punny -_-


Got a haircut, I CANNNOT stand my split ends and dead dry hair ends. So just snip snip at some Korean salon T_T And it's now tooooooooooooooooooooooo short Yen is not gonna happy when I see her in November =/


Very small picture cause I look like a moon MEHHHHHHHH I don't feel pretty now I'll go cry.

4 comments:

LavenderFloret said...

come to doncaster east, also ulu
got green fields PLUS blue sky ^^
adui, kill the korean hair stylist
doesn't look ugly la, only shorter....

YY Kong said...

OMG. I LOVE BILLY. u should get a mandy too, if there is any! lol.

sakaskim lazy to log in said...

courage the cowardly dog!
tehheh australia is lagging we had these in kl like a few months back. i got bloo frm fosters home for imaginary kids and bubbles frm powerpuff girls.

yes i am the queen of mcds. haha

Unknown said...

hey Ms MustardQueen, is it possible to sell me courage, pls,, i need it to console my gf, i need it so badly la,,, can u contact me at prebend@gmail.com ? pls pls pls i beg you...