Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Fastest ride ever. EVER.

New Updates at Boudoir-Boudoir!


WOOOOT!! Updating Boudoir makes me happy cause that means I'll be going home soon that's why I need to clear out some stuff to know what I have to pack home to send out and that means less storage and more space for new things :))))))))

Basically selling some jewelry from Diva at a fraction of malaysia's over-priced price tag. :D I'm sure you won't regret them cause even when you buy them during sales, the sales collection is shit!!!



Back to life. Parts of Brisbane again :D



I realise I didnt take much pictures with human being inside, just sight seeing, and emotions and I dunno... I like this kinda holiday, you have fun, yet you have your alone time walking around the city, feeling the atmosphere, feeling the history, the culture and everything else. I wanna have a holiday again!!!


But it's a different kinda holiday with your family. It's a different feeling. But it was so fun travelling with friends is this how it feels like??? Cause it's my first time traveling with friends in some other country (brisbane is still other country cause we err, flew there wtf)


PhotobucketPhotobucket
I love the sun in my face, wind on my hair, and green tea frappucino on my tongue. :) The sun is so bright it's hard to not smile.


Photobucket
Cloudless skies, blazing hot sun. <3 href="http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/MustardQueen/?action=view&current=DSC_8437.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
At St Peters Church (or was it a Cathedral since it's HUGE!)


Photobucket
Bollywood. :P


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ohai

Photobucket
Sexy kangaroo.... All kangaroos rest like that wan right?



Photobucket
Baby Joey!!! :D:D:D:D SO CUTE!!! In the mother's pocket. AWWWW!!!


Photobucket
HAHAHHAA humping much =p


Photobucket
cutest koala in the world. The sleeping position is so cute it reminds me of a friend who loves to sleep and I tagged her in this picture wtf

Photobucket
blowjob wtffffffffffff


Photobucket
companion for the trip <3



Photobucket
Tasmanian Devil. NOt cute wan lor... I prefer the one in Looney Tunes wtf


Photobucket
Mr. Cocky he said hello hahahahaha camwhore


Photobucket
Story Bridge at night. It's also the picture on the Brisbane mug lemme show you


Photobucket
YIN I got you the tunbler! :D


Movie world!!! Didn't take much pictures and didn't catch the Parade (was shit anyway) =( Cause we were busy taking the rides :D:D:D:D:DD SOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! It kicks Genting's ass big time, BIG BIG time. It's been a while since I had a rollercoaster ride!!!!!

Photobucket
Superman's Escape. Look at the freaking slope, just LOOK AT IT! It's erm, peak is even sharper than Mt. Everest wtf.


Photobucket
Real Crocs wtf complete with tail HAAHAHAHA


Photobucket
ke-ai-nesssss


Photobucket
Marilyn Monroe, with a tan wtf


Photobucket
Sylvester drop ride wtf hahahahhahahahahahaha I took the Batman one though... Took all the "extreme' rides. Lethal Weapon, Batman Drop ride thingy, The west slide thingy, superman escape and Scooby Doo haunted mansion!! IT was alllll so so so awesome!!!!



Went for Hollywood Stunt Driver. Quite cool the stunts they had for the cars!!! And of course what is call a show when there is no explosion!?

Photobucket
KABABOOM!!


Photobucket
Batman and his batmobile. I prefer the new one wtf.


Photobucket
DAFFY DUCK!!!!

The west slide ride thingy I cannot remember the name but look at the slide.


O___O

Photobucket
The door opens, and you slide (duh) then they splash water at you -_-


Photobucket
then you're all wet. -_-I scream till my lungs came out wtf I busybody go sit in front and all wet T_T And they splash water right into my eye FML!!

Photobucket
Good place to take outfit shot but I was just in silk shorts and tank top -_-


OOH OOH lemme talk about the superman ride it was so awesome we were travelling at 0.100km in 2 seconds, that means 300km/hour, which is 50metres in one second that is freaking amazing.


It's call the MRT, Metropolitan something transit, and you're in a scenario that you're stuck in the train and something bad happen (catastrophe lor what else) then Superman came to the rescue jengjengjengjeng. And I remember the last line I heard before my heart flew out wtf


"Don't worry folks, there is only one way out, and I'll push you out of this, FAST." said superman T_____T


Then 2 seconds later it launch damn fast I almost died and the drop was fucking scary yet awesome my adrenalin ran out at that very moment and the rest of the ride I was just in awe and I love it so much.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was at the second last row can see?? :D Kesian Leon have to sit right at the back wtf in front of superman AHAHAHAHAHAHAH


Photobucket
Me screaming. hahahhahaha Rachel took my camera to shoot =PPPP


Here's a video on how scary it is.



cannot really hear the I'll push you out of this fast part but it was there T__________T And I wanna go back there again just to ride one more time, or maybe few more times then it's time to challenge Six Flags deng deng!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sharon said...

The water slide is called wild wild west! :)

Ainee said...

AHHHHHH THE RIDE IS CRAYZEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

even mary go round is FAST ENOUGH for me!hahahahaha ni kan ROLLER COASTERS! shiatttttttttttt HAHAHAHAH

i think i'll cry my lungs out kot if im up there. tsk tsk..


AND ting! I WANT THOSE items i texted u. tAU! :D :D

mustardqueen said...

sharon: OOH thanks!! but i'm half correct la wtf!! Got wild and slide ma wtf


RIM: hahahah yeah damn cute especially e lil girl wearing it! Brisbane got a bit of history and culture la, more peaceful wtf and got the stupid bridge that they name it Story Bridge how historical wtff EH and dun simply make judgment k I say its a different feeling to go on holidays with friends ar not dun like ar


ainee: =)))))) OKAY!!! hhahahahaha the coasters are allll SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fun!!!kalau pergi must try!!! :D