Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kotsu like Katsu

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the last one is a personal favourite. Can ANYONE tell me where to get them I will pay anything (that I can afford) to get these.


Everything from Kotsu-Kotsu



Today is a gooooood shopping day =D Got some serious good stuff for some serious good price :D


And can anyone please tell me why Forever New has the prettiest clothes in the world? Fuck ALexander Mcqueen and his Plato shit cause I cannot afford. But when you enter that major store at Chadstone, I swear I need an inhaler to let me survive through the shopping trip in the shop. Everything is breathtaking from the craftmanship to the material omg just kill me. I wanna be buried in there. *melts*


I'm trying to get my life back. Marketing has seriously took my soul away. Thank god I bought soles today =P

No comments: