Thursday, October 29, 2009

Life

I came across this journal, I call it a journal. Because it's not a blog that we flaunt about our frivolous lives or emo ramblings that I do everyday. But a journal. That records life of an old man, father of a not bad looking photographer, with his pictures in it, and the son jotting down his life, after the death of his mother or the old man's wife.

Only 42 posts, I was deeply affected and attracted by it. Whether is it the picture or the funny jokes that the old man pulled. His name was Edward.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Old man acting cute? SOLD. I have super soft spots for old people, especially old man. Not dirty old man of course but some of them just have this angelic face that I cannot help but to want to give them a hug.

Photobucket
And tears started to roll down when I found out that he died. There is no date or day that specifies when he died. But I could actually feel when his son Phillip wrote that he passed away. And is now in "Paris" with his mom. =( I feel like as if I'm part of their lives.


I miss my grandparents. =(

2 comments:

xiang yun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xiang yun said...

Thanks for sharing the website. I loved it too and it made me cry too..