Monday, April 19, 2010

Today I am allowed to:

Today I am allowed to be happy. No childish acts of a fool shall sadden me, no words of a rude man shall ruin me.

It is me who has the rights to ruin everything that I have, but for no reason that I should ruin myself. Except for the stupid triangle shaped burnt mark I got from work. I find it rather interesting that, things are slowly forming together, showing signs of something that I should really work on, slowly things are shaping together, just like the burnt mark, it could have been a line or a circle, but it's in a shape of the triangle, of equal sides (but not like EQUAL with sharp edges) weird ey?


Pictures from last Friday, after one hour cardio around Berwick ulu town. My stamina is slowly fading away with the wind, my knees hurt so badly after the run/walk/jog session, maybe it's the path that I walked on, cemented leh, not good for the feet and the knees. Then if not how? Run on the grass ar, so dirty and muddy =/


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't even tell which are the ones that I edited and the ones I did not!!

The sunset was breathtaking that day. I was gazing into the sun (not knowing the risk of developing cataract and going blind fml) while walking home. And my room faces directly at the sunset view (at a tilted angle of 90 degrees wtf)


I'm in a dilemma, it's like I want winter's day to come so I can pile on trench coats and wear cute little socks, but at the same time I want to linger in just simple pair of shorts and a tank. Then when winter's day arrive I'll be longing for warm summer's breath, but when it is so humid I long for cool breeze that will break my cheeks. If the God of weather is reading, can you please make it on alternate days so I can have an even share of both? Providing I won't fall sick due to the abrupt (no pun intended) weather changes. :P

And today I went for a run again, trying to do it alternate days (missed yesterday's run cause I was so drowsy on Clarinase thanks to the runny nose but I manage to amputate the legs off the nose wtf). Then I felt great. It feels so good to have a good sweat, to have a good sprint, then a short 5 minute walk just to ease my breath, then continue jogging, then short walk. If I'm not mistaken, one of the cars that drove passed me actually shouted "I LOVE YOUR BODY" at me. *shy* Maybe it;s the sloppy tank that concealed the bulging tummy. I sure do know how to accentuate my "beauty" and hide my flaws, just like a tub of concealer. :P Maybe my hardwork did pay off a little =P Till the day I possess my ideal body (*coughflattummycough*) we shall see. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely photos <3