Friday, January 28, 2011

It's happening again

I'm currently on a diet. My aim is to lose jengjeng.... 20 kgs!!! HAHA From my highest weight till now, I've lost about 10kgs or so (I gained a little through out the years) and I aim to lose even more!!! :D I wanna be thin, so that clothes will hang nicely on me :) And I'll be tall and thin :D

Fuck whatever things that people say, it is not going to be easy, but it will be worth it. :)

I've lost 4 kgs so far, and I'll continue. They say the first 5 kgs is the easiest to lose, after that I'll have another 15 kgs to go. It's going to be very very hard, but I can do this. Optimism is key. :D

And as much as my parents are encouraging me to lose weight, dad offered me xenical. But I'll try to not take ANY meds, I want to do it by myself, with my willpower (and less food).


FIGHTING!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

ps: comments off cause I don't need no people to bring me down anymore.