Monday, March 14, 2011

Solace

I used to play the international version of Monopoly and there's this card in the Chance pile that says you're going to Bondi beach or somewhere along that line, collect $200. I used to pronounce it as Bon-dee. HAHA But knowing the Aussies now Bon-dai. Goodai Maite wtf.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't know you but I think among all the beaches that I've been to, Bondi is the best. The crowd (loads and loads of eye candy and thinspiration) and every single corner there will be at least 1 topless girl tanning. Skies always seem to be cloudless at Bondi, as if the clouds were banned from entering into the vicinity of the beach. The crowd is crazy yet there's still space for beach towels to be laid and even tents! :D Leg tanning session is a must (knowing how fair my legs are MEH)


What do you say? WE LOVE SUNDAYS! :D

1 comment:

soo said...

love your photos.

hope to see more n more n more. :)