Friday, May 27, 2011

Love and Happiness



I remember the last time I went to Bangkok, I prayed that I'll find love and happiness (well, love in any way). And I did. Not in the BGR part, but more on, I found how love comes in many different forms, from the smallest thoughts to finding its way to you. Small things like how my mom froze mega dumpling from the dumpling festival for me till I return from Melbourne to eat it (Cause they only sell the mega dumplings once a year, it's rare) to my whole family coming for my graduation, to how when I was at my all time low, I was picked up by my family and friends around.

Things like this make me wonder, how much more things do I need to make me feel more complete?

Another year has gone by, what have I achieved?? I thank god and people around me for giving me the courage to sign up for what I've already done (Masterchef, losing weight etc). To have the courage to take the first step has completely changed my point of view in life. Not something that can be taken easily, it requires a lot of effort and hardship to achieve where I am right now. For all I know there WILL be people who can't be bothered with all these "achievements" that I've got, but I'm glad everything happened. It happened for a reason, and like i've always said, this is only the beginning. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a stranger and I'm proud of your achievement! I love reading your blog because it makes me feel that there are 'real' people out there, striving hard to achieve what they want. I'm now in the middle of a cross road, not knowing where to go next or what I want but reading your post gave me courage to put myself more out there to look out for my dreams :) Keep it up gal. Oh, and congratz once again on the MasterChef achievement! I hope that I'll be in M'sia in time to watch it! All the best