Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Answer my prayers


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

random snippets of Bangkok. Main reason for the trip is for me to pray, for luck, health, love, succeess, prosperity and whatever that I wish for. Do you believe in this sorta thing? I mean be it you're Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Jewish etc, do you feel like giving up when your prayers are not answered or what you wish for is not granted?

I believe that for the things that I've prayed for, opportunities are given, but it is up to you to take a chance. It might be hard, but when the chance comes, you gotta grasp it. Run as hard as you can, till you reach the end.


ps: hahahaahahahhaha at the dog with the 3D glasses hahaha took it at one of the train stops.


*********************************************

I'm so thankful for the comments I received from my friends regarding my weight loss! I feel that whatever that you aim to do, when you have an intention, the aim seem so much attainable. :) HAHA Funny that some of my friends have been asking me "eh teach me".

Photobucket

You don't know how much this means to me. :)


**********************************

Random, but remember my colourful nails I painted on using the testers at Sephora by OPI? The mint green stained my fingers and they now look like they're bruised. -.- Put on your base coats girls!!


************************************

I should take a chance. Do it.

No comments: