Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bootcamp

Update: I update twitter more often than my blog (duh) so follow me. It's locked because I hate freeloaders.



You got it right. I'll be joining Bootcamp. I don't know where this will lead me too, broken knees or scratched skin, ultimate suffering, blood, sweat, tears whatever. I've seen people coming out with amazing results, and it doesn't hurt to try. Never try never know and at least I'll have a 50% probability that I'll come out with a leaner and fitter me. :)

Because I'm sick of being the unfit one
because I wanna know what my true strength is
because I wanna be fit
because I can do it and I WILL do it
because I wanna see what my body is capable of
because achievement is impossible without dedication
because I wanna fit into a bikini and not feel fat
because I want to be the best I can
because I want to be able to say "I did it"
because I want to feel proud of myself
because I want to be the change I want to see
because this should be my prime
because I'm doing something for myself rather than to myself
because I want to see what I'm made of
because it'll all be worth it one day
because I want to be healthy and happy
because I want to surpass all limits I thought I had
because I want the perfect abs
because I want to look good and feel good
because I can.


Tuesday 7am. I can't wait!!


Sergeant, this soldier is ready to roll.

No comments: