Sunday, December 25, 2011

May your troubles go away

Photobucket
Merry Christmas.

I hate to say this, but December is almost gone. Now now, to set my resolutions for 2012. That deserves a post by itself because really, what I've achieved in 2011 was pretty amazing and it deserves not just a post, it deserves so much more. Here's to a wonderful Christmas day ahead with lots of gifts and delicious food! But please eat in moderation. :P

6 more days till this wonderful year ends, what else better could happen, really? :)


December is my favourite month of the year because well, I don't have to state the obvious, my birthday month, there's Christmas, there's NYE, there's so many sales going on. This time last year I was still in Melbourne celebrating Christmas in a chinese restaurant sipping piping hot tea, muching on yummy egg tart with Wen and her ex colleagues. One year later, fast forward, so much has changed, even though I don't carve turkeys every year nor do I love eating them, here's to those who are celebrating, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :) A virtual toast to a better year ahead.

No comments: