Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shit Asian Girls Eat

I'm hooked on to this Shit _ Says/Do *insert action* thing on Youtube lately. Some of it is just fucking funny!! My favourite is... Shit Korean Girl Says and Shit Asian Girls Say (must see the one with the real Asian in it it's damn good hahahha)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


and we go home saying "oh I'm so fat". Hello where's self control?? hahahahaha Oh the irony, I love the food in Japan. May-juh love.

3 comments:

NA. said...

ohmygod. heaven !

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! May I know what camera ur using?

mustardqueen said...

amie: it was more than heavenly. every single meal we had was amazing!!

anon: Thank you. I'm using NikonD3100.