Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scary Hairy

Let's talk about hair today.


Sorry for the lack of updates but I'm going to see Yen again tomorrow and I'm getting new colour! WHEE! :D I'm rooting for turquoise/pastels #wishmeluck

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
thought it was pretty cool to braid my hair a lot when I was in Japan. I love how the streaks work with the braids, it's just... COOL LA!!! I love crazy coloured hair, but one thing is they NEVER last!!!! WHYYYY.


I haven't really posted about my hair since I had it done, to be honest, I wasn't 100% happy with my hair like my previous hairstyles. Mainly cause I looked like I had clip on extensions instead of my 100% real hair (everyone asked me if those were extensions cause there were 2 huge streaks jutting out). And also cause after like 2 weeks after it's done, it faded so badly (I blame washing too frequently because unlike others, I HAVE to wash my hair daily or it'll end up greasy and stinky and I hate that feeling, at least once a day)


So tomorrow I'm going back, I am going for a second bleaching session to make it lighter (OH GOD I just hate that yellow tinge on my hair!! I want it platinum blonde! Have you seen Hanie's hair, it's so cool, I want something like that. And my bestie is having some serious GORGEOUS hair right now I'm so jealous T_T). And... I wanna get lilac/marshmallow pink/pastel turquoise. I WANTTTTT and I want more ombre. I VANT!!!

2 comments:

Kim L said...

I recently experimented with ombré hair! Love it except, like your case, the color faded after 2/3 washes.... :(

Good luck with your hair n show us the result!

x
accidental encounters

Anonymous said...

Large styles are definitely the most in-demand things.
Designers exhibit their ingenious thoughts largely upon tall versions.
ugg,Traditional high, Sundance,
Nightfall and Ultra Tall are a couple of typically the bestsellers
all of the instances. Just about every decor on these simple, yet classy tall footwear.
アグ ムートンブーツ,But perhaps reputable celebrities
want to keep them on for luxury occasions where a lot of luxurious components are simply.
アグ ブーツ メンズ,When you are searching for some trendy &
universal footwear, you will love these kinds of tall
styles.Feel free to visit my site:http://www.aguyahooindex.
com/
Also visit my site : ugg ブーツ