Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's a new change, Socially unaccepted version wtf

For all you know I'm sibeh talented in photoshop, even my hair cut turn out to be almost the same as the photoshopped picture of mine... HOHOHO~~~


Photobucket
My nwe haircut which is almost similar to the one I have...


Or was it the previous haircut I was having, minus the longer locks wtf


And today I went to dye my hair...


I thoguht of going to some paria salon, and it turn out to be whopping RM 180!!! And I was pondering where to dye where to dye at Asia Cafe... I was so confused I spent 5 bucks making calls to salons to ask how much they charge, cause I only had like 140 in my wallet wtf... T___T



I ended up, paying 8 bucks for my meal and 2 bucks for the stupid parking at Asia park wtf... T___T


I went Peek-a-Boo instead....


Damn weird, cause when I called up, they say it'll be around RM 280 to Rm 300


O.O
O.O
O.O


Ok, after student discount 25% it'll be RM 225 =D


Quite ok...



I went there, and she told me it'll be RM 200!!!



OMG damn happy...


After student's discount 15%, RM 170 HOHOHOHOHO~~~~



And it's one of the top I cannot complain right???




New hair colour takes some time to develop, so...



Here's a picture of my new dye, not very obvious... *fly kiss*



Photobucket
Face problem la sorry.... T___T I look like prostitute running away from paparazzi wtf


Something like that, hopefully it'll turn out lighter after a few days!!! WHEEE!!!!!!



And I bleached my hair 3 times
.. I sat there for 2 hours just for bleaching... 2 whole hours... mental... -__-


And I like how the bleached hair turned out, it's almost ice blonce, so ah lian I wanna slap myself for actually loving the blonde hair T____T




WHEE!! New hair damn expensive I'm eating jagung!! =D=D=D

9 comments:

alea amin said...

i went to dye my hair also today well actually i bought the colour and i dyed it myself cuz i cant afford expensive salons T-T

i look like a hooker now. super wrong colour!!! T____________________T

mustardqueen said...

WHY!!???? it's my first time spending so much on hair ok... T___T the first time my straightening was only RM 120, now dye hair only RM 170 walau!! hahaahah PICTURES PICTURES!!!

My colour will turn out even MORE wrong after 2 weeks I SWEAR!! my mom gonna murder me T___T

Anonymous said...

omg is dyeing hair THAT expensive! @__@' 170....i think chip in a little bit more can highlight already wah neon lights pfft xD

mustardqueen said...

phooisze: er... I was doing highlights,but the stylist went a little overboard, she dyed a lot of hair instead... But in a couple of days after a few washes, it'll be light ash brown like what I wanted. hopefully my mom won't murder me for getting such er.. Wild colour... :P

Rebel said...

Ehhhh..

Your hair looks good la! RM 170 for a salon like Peek-a-Boo is pretty cheap! I've received the pictures from Kel li. Thanks babe. Linked you up.

Anonymous said...

Do you need to bleach that long for that colour?
I bleached last time and mine was super light..

mustardqueen said...

Cheryl: hehehehe, wait few more days I'll see how my face look like.. Hopesully as hot as the girl rom the Lapsap junk sales hahah =) yeah I thougth 170 is pretty reasonable as well cause she dyed like A LOT!! it looks like the entire head base colour but it's actually highlights!!=)


charmaine: haha, mine is exceptional case, I bleached 3 times, keep adding and adding stronger cream and all, and sat there for 2 hours. And the dying part only took 20 minutes max. :P I'm like some special case, bleaching took longer than dying. hehe =P

Anonymous said...

haha...maybe its the hair prob too..not that ur hair have prob or what..
but when i bleached mine for 1 hour my hair was already blonde..
blonde like the sexy bodies u posted..
hehe

mustardqueen said...

Oh charmaine which salon you went to?? I dunno, my stylist say my hair is rather stubborn it takes so long to develop the colour (as in bleach till it's light blonde)