Friday, April 04, 2008

POLL

Update: Eh!!! So far, everyone wanna know who are those annoying bloggers leh!!!! HOW NOW PINK COW???

Assignments down.



Blogging is up


Few things I wanna update on, BUT!!! I need your votes, which one goes up first!! =)


1. Which bloggers annoys me MOST: Are you on of 'em?

2. Fashion faux pas volume 1: When too much accessories breaks your neck

3. How I did my leopard nails wtf

4. How I WAX my freaking hair wtf (Ok this one maybe last, cause I need time for hair regrowth so I can wax it again wtf)


I know this may not attract banyak attention but wtf la you know you love me so just cast your votes. And sorry, all topics damn girly, maybe the bloggers one will go up first...



I'm a living zombie now it's not even funny, cause My dark rings extended to my nose T___T Talk about dark rings, my eyebags are almost as bad as well...



VOTE for a change wtf.


Cast your votes babies!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEFINITELY PRIORITY ON NUMBER ONE WTF WHO DOESN'T LOVE CONTROVERSIES YOU TELL ME!

hahahahaa! xD eh my guess is tht the answer to your number one is THAT girl lah wtf the mangoose wtf ahahha i cant remember was it here i read but i remember i read somewhere a blogger calling her a mangoose xD

mizzvickz said...

#1 :D

mustardqueen said...

Phooisze: hahaha I DIDNT CALL HER MANGOOSE I SWEAR!!!!!! But hor, after controversies others no one read I damn sad ok T___T hahaha OK Vote noted wtf! =P


Victoria Fong: haha Vote noted!! :D Will erm, collect information on all sorts of bloggers I hate!! hoho

Abi~♥ said...

number 1 pls =)

mustardqueen said...

May25: haha VOTE NOTED! =)

alea amin said...

number 1!!!!
eh where's the fashion faux pas post???

Anonymous said...

No 3 please!
as im currently into nails...and do not forget bout No 4 too! hehe

mustardqueen said...

alea: ahahhaa fashion faux pas post not done yet ok, I'm getting votes from readers now, so I know which one I can do first and which one later! hahaha


melan*e: Eh sorry I have to do the blogger's one due to "popular demand" wtf... Will also do those k! =) But the wax one... -__- my hairy legs are not fully grown yet wtf... Soon K! hahaha

Lauranne said...

#1! Because I am kepo and I hope I am not one of them T_________T

mustardqueen said...

lauranne: hmm nope I don't think you're in. SO do somethign now and annoy the hell outta me so you'll be featured wtf!! hahahahaa :P:P Maybe next year you'll be featured since you say you wanna get in hahahah =D