Monday, July 13, 2009

Fa Yuennn

the day before the I lost my wallet drama T_T


I was at 1 Utama (3 days in a row sien mou?? summore the latter I don't wnana be there but if not I won't get it back wan lor -.-)



Photobucket
I want a chandelier in my room T_T But looking at its state now, i shall terpaksa change my mind T_T Maybe my room in Melbourne can since I'll be moving upstairs no more fearing of people stomping till my lights drop T_T

Photobucket
purdee frawer =D

Photobucket
whatever name this flower is, this sure is some really pretty flower wtf

Photobucket
sorry I was sitted next to this pot of fake flowers so It's like the only thing I can take haha


Photobucket
neeeee cute bird cage, I want in my room also but won't have space to walk after that -_-

Photobucket
My future wedding liddat nice mou? =P and ignore the breathing reebok man swimming picture wtf of couse the table will be covered with a canopy of white roses <333333


Photobucket
current obsession: Cheese Cake (don't like the flavoured ones I just want a slice of classic cheesecake, now I'm craving Chicago cheesecake at Coffee Bean T_T)

Photobucket
sugar coating damn fakeee...

Photobucket
So artsy I like =P

Photobucket
lavender soda which tasted like... BODY SOAP fml T_T

Someone say I look very drop in jings comments =3 whoever you are i lap you ok =3

PhotobucketPhotobucket
trying to be can can dancer fail -.-

Photobucket
sorry for being so late but this is the shredded tee I made eons ago =D Here's a picture of the back but cannot really see hmmm


Top: DIY cotton on tee
Skirt: Bangkok (so pretty me likey)
Shoes: Zu (Aus)
Bag: Jing's
Metal Cuff: Diva
Floral Petal necklace: Diva
Dancing skills: Godsent =3


and I so smart I take pictures in real garden hahahaha

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I love Zu! I bought a pair of shoes from there in my post-results emoness, wtf.

And, please be thankful you did not lose your IC! I hate my picture too but apparently it's 200-300 ringgit fine if you lose it T.T