Monday, July 13, 2009

I am GINORMOUS

Mehhhh, sister posted a bad picture of me and I just jokingly whined that I deny that I gained weight (cause everybody told me I lost weight!!!) And this is what I get...


mustardqueen: u go see the picture of ur back before u & hui wen went shopping at bangkok. the one you were wearing shorts. u look huge. just accept the fact




Just so you know, I have been struggling with weights and what nots since DAMN LONG ago, if you want proof, please refer to well posts all over this blog... Accept the fact?? I've long accepted that I'm not pin thin like those skinny bitches out there but at least I stand tall (literally no pun intended) and I'm confident about my size.


SO WHAT I'm a size 12? SO WHAT I look huge next to my sisters?? Have you not thought about the fact that I'm approximately 6 inches taller than my sister and I weigh approximately 20kgs more than her??

You blind?




HEY?? Why not you go stuff yourself with some full cream milk and full cream and get fat and feel what I'm feeling??


You have NO fucking idea what it is to be ME, and you're being a coward, with NO identity to judge me... That's the only fucking reason why I hate anonymous commentors, they have the guts to judge the sky the god the world, ME! and everything but they don't have the fucking gut of a tikus to write a name.


At least I have the bravery to write balatantly that I AM FAT I AM HUGE...


After all who are you to judge?? Not even my momma has the right to judge whether I'm fat or skinny, if you're not happy with me so be it.



And a little joke that you can't handle it?? Do you have any wit my love?? You should drown yourself with some Stephen Chow movies and you might learn a thing or two.


MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



Fuck you judgmental people.



Back to happier things...


I found entertainment for the night, cause sister is out -.-


Photobucket
BIG FAT BOW!!!


It's so fucking shiny!!!!! *heart*



sorry la the pink bits I know damn off but cause I use flash -.- they're actually AB crystals!! <3


Photobucket
cause my toshiba fonts are in gray, just line it with grey crystals... If I were to cover the logo Imma need at least 1k crystals... SIAO...


Photobucket
LOOOOVE the comb I got from Bangkok :D SO cute right??? Damn Rococo I like =3


Photobucket
Cameo with a bow <3333333333 href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">Photobucket
did some extra, like err, crystals spread from a lot then some around the lappie =3


Photobucket
Full View


Photobucket
no flash, so pretty... I'm amazed =3


Photobucket
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


I'm so over the PINK this PINK that blings, so I opt for all clear crystals instead, kla and some gray =P (also cause I lost my purple and green stones T_T damn sad I cannot find the chocolate container I use to store them in T_T)



Opinions?? :D

10 comments:

YY Kong said...

dun worry love. my size is bigger than ur size and i still love u. :)

primadona said...

ting!omg!so evil that person. i totally know how you feel. ppl always mock me because i'm big. because im fat, because im bigger than others. just because im a size 12. and it IS blardy hard for us to lose weight when we are BORN like that. we were chubby ever since we were small. but that doesnt mean ppl can simply say words and judge us. so rude okay.

anyways I LOVE the crystals!!!!soooooooooo cantik!where did u buy em???

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCCCK !!!

moon said...

need more green, too plain from the pic.. =p

u look good for your height. seriously.

Rika said...

You look gorgeous because of your confidence, and your fashion sense is incredibly good that makes you look even prettier! =D

Why not cover the whole lappie with crystals? xp

Funky Shopper said...

Hey sweetie, Don't be devastated or upset with people who is not even relevant (ie: cowards)

I am also huge and mind you, friends I mix with is all super skinny and a Size 6/8. But its the confidence that is important my dear.

I know someday we do wish we were like a bloody Size 8 but then lets accept the fact and move on. There is nothing wrong being a Size 12 babes :)

Be happy & always remember many people love you just the way you are.

People who is a lil bigger in size with great fashion sense beats those stick figures with absolutely no freaking idea how they got dressed up in the morning BIG TIME.

Have tonnes of fun in KL & enjoy melbourne too :) I was once from there too!

*hugs*

Eeflin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eeflin said...

ohh mustardqueen open to public again ohh wtf.

anyways all i wanted to say is.. it doesn't matter what they say as long as u feel comfortable in your own body and you're healthy. i'm probably around your size and majority of my friends are like teeny weeny size 0 girls and i have ALWAYS looked like a giant next to them.

when i was growing up i struggled with my weight because i couldn't accept the fact that i would generally be bigger than the shorter girls because i'm taller than them (i was 5'8" and 54kgs in high school and i thought i was fat cos the stupid boys used to call me godzilla wtf).

so.. they can say wat u want to say about your weight or how fat you are but really.. who cares? wat i think is if i can fit into my clothes and i'm eating healthy it's more than enuf.

when i gained nearly 10kgs during my first year in aust last year at first it was quite depressing la but then i could hide it well cos of my height so ppl din think i put on THAT much wtf but then after i couldn't be bothered and even started embracing my new curves.. when i thought about it less the weight started falling off and now i've lost nearly almost all i've gained over here.

aiya damn long story but i guess it's to pay back for all the times i've read your blog and nvr commented wtf.

neways enjoy the rest of your holidays back home. see you back in berwick (preferably without h1n1 WTF)

Mel said...

girl, you are bee-yoo-tiful. period.

that comment must be left by some anorexic itsy-bitsy clothes hanger who's just jealous of your pretty curves.

Mel said...

girl, you are bee-yoo-tiful. period.

that comment must be left by some anorexic itsy-bitsy clothes hanger who's just jealous of your pretty curves.