Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shame on you if I lose you once, Shame on me if I lose you twice

I lost my wallet for the second time FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL



but i found it back.


thank you Mr. Shariman T____T


It happened one fine day I was suppose to attend my beloved's farewell steamboat/slumber party and I was to prepare myself. Wanted to take a shower and get ready to go early for the thing cause I have nothing to do at home T_T

Then sister manny begged me to fetch her to 1Utama for her flat hair flat session, so I dragged my smelly ass (cos haven't bath wtf) and fetch her cause it's a bitch to find parking during weekends... Also a bitch to lose something cause information counter flooded with people and higher possibility of not getting back what you lost T_T


So she was sitting on my wallet i was like "walau you becareful la use prada wallet and sit like pillow only"


then i dunno where my wallet is located but I know it was in the car till


I reached home T________________________________________________T


panicked


I rushed back to 1utama after making a call to sister manny T_T and she asked the guards and no signs of my wallet T_T



but kind enough people are suppose to take my money and then throw my empty wallet back to information counter/lost and found right?


No sign =((


I was worried SICK that they'll throw my wallet and my identity cards away =((


My legs were wobbly and I was about to throw up =(


After rounds of questioning the information counter when the stupid encik will come down with SOMETHING about the CCTV recordings, I decided to just leave to home to make a police report.


I called my dad to cancel the credit card. And I also called Maybank to cancel my ATM card -.-



I was damn fucking worried I wished my wallet has a phone that it could answer when I call T_____T they should really invent something like that so you can track it T_T


Everyone looked at us as if we lost our car wtf


One thing to complain is the on duty head security officer disappeared without even telling us how long to wait and other shit, letting us waiting aimlessly T_T


So I went home and after damn a lot of attempts calling ANZ, finally got through and my mobile rang!!!!


Then i tried to hold the lady on the line and my sister answered the phone....


And she told me THEY FOUND IT!!!!!


So i told the lady " err err I found my wallet" her damn tulan voice went like "so you found your card"

End of call and SCREAMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :D



Climax

flew back to the information counter at 1utama and... Mr Shariman was like "Ya ya dompet to kita cari la, letih lorr" blablbalbala


So I just ask whether is it some kind soul who found it, he answered "Ah ye ye, ada orang jumpa"


you wait ar...


So they let us to the security office at 4th floor or something.... DAMN WEIRD RIGHT????? If someone found it shouldn't I claim it from the information counter or something why must got security wan???


Then, we sat down T_T quite scared what they gonna do to us T_T


then the chief/head indian man was like, your wallet hor... THERE YOU GO... Then my sister asked "so where'd you found it"


He replied "Where you lost it lor"


FISHY RIGHTTTTTTTTT!!!!????? The other pak cik say someone found it, then he say where we lost it (the drop off at new wing)


Then... Money everything still inside, BUT!!!


the notes are not in their original places, and all my coins missing. =( even my aussie coins but quite sohai cause money changer don't change coins wan hahahahaha


So yeah my cards and other shit were all scattered, not in the right place....


Meaning that little fucker who took my wallet wanted to steal all my cards also la omg damn CHEEEEEEEEEEBYEEEEEE ar


So...


Suspects


Security guard who found it... Cause if kind soul they would have taken my money and shopped liao -.-

And I dunno who else -.-


And you know why I suspect it's the guard?? He looked DAMN fishy when we started asking and he keep staring as us while we were waiting outside for the results of the CCTV recording thing. T_T


And cause they have CCTV and we request for them to review the recordings the time we were there and jengjengjeng they found out the guard who took it...


That is what ***I*** suspect la, based on my own assumptions do not JUDGE me...


Summore whoever person who returned it (security guard wtf) damn smart lor!!


TOOK MY RM 100 NOTE LEH DANM CBBBB


but heng ar, my aussie notes are still in if not.... I just stand at Chow Kit and be prostitute la T_T no money ma T_T



My life is seriously in jeopardy lor T______T This is my 2nd fucking time losing my wallet leh the first time bout 40 aud gone la but everything still in, this time everything still in T_____T


I should have told them all my money and cards are not in its original place someone must have taken it out and put in again... So if really someone inside who's done it, will...


PAY ME TO SHUT ME UP MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA then no need stand at Chow Kit wtf ^^b <-- wtf



Sighhh, seriously I dunno should I consider myself fucking lucky or what... I was praying like shit that I'm actually damn femes but I dunno then someone playing a prank on me I was hinting to the security guard to stop the prank wtf T_T


and the most important thing to lose is my wallet wtf cause my bank cards all no money inside hahahahahha and also mafan one if to report my fucking IC (which I pray to lose and remake wtf damn chat ugly haha) and my aussie bank cards T______________T



Ok end of story T_T drama right my life... Sometimes I think God loves me too much and he gives me all these unwanted attention *sigh*

4 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

yup, i'll definitely consider your case as lucky as you got some of your money back and all your cards and your id...

happen to me once when i was in scotland and my whole pouch (containing 2 passports, camera and mobile phone) was left in the bus and luckily they found it and no passangers took it.

haiz, we really have to be careful with our belongings, do we?

YY Kong said...

if u were to never find it and never came to my house, i comfirm emo. :(

not drabby said...

wah lau long time no read
haha i too pray tht i"ll lose my matric card. my picture damn ugly. make me lose my self confident sometimes cett.

Anonymous said...

LOL mustardqueen! You lucky girl.

Eh I actually saw you & your sis at the info counter lo but dare not say hi even though it's my first time seeing u both in 3D - cos u both look like you're in the midst of something involving death and life wtf.

So, hi. -.- Hahaha!