Thursday, September 03, 2009

A cookie once told me

You know what cookie talks to you??? They don't really talk but they tell you something.


FORTUNE COOKIE!!


Got this last week when we went for chinese food And... quite random lor the my "fortune"

Photobucket

i think they're telling to tell me that I'm a human but unfortunately I'm quite useless but nevertheless I'm still a human wtf FML i'm useless T_T


or like since I brighten everyone means I'm very pretty and funny wtf, I brighten people's day (cept for mine, another FML case -_-) but then my own trouble overshadow my chirpiness T_T but I still make people laugh T_T


Then what's the point of living.



I've been having very very morbid thoughts, it sort of bothers me that I'm having all these thoughts and one of it is about someone really close to me dies and I cannot stop myself from thinking about it and I came to a realisation that, if anyone close to me leaves me, I wouldn't know how to handle I'll prolly skip classes and like lock myself in my cell. Or pretend nothing happened and go back to KL and pretend NOTHING happened and when I ask where is that person I'll go siao.


I couldn't help it but thinking about it made me cried. *touch wood*


And I think partly cause it's the 7th month, and I think my room has this hantu or something la, I have random cuts on my legs/body, and recently I got a hantu kiss on my hand. It's been hurting for couple of days and I realise it's a bruise and it became this super ugly purple bruise after rubbing it (so it heals faster!)


Whatever that is, it's just disturbing, it's effing my life up =(((


I need a psychologist!!! I need psychiatrist and prescriptions!! T_T





On a not so morbid note, here are some pretty good stuff that happened 3 weeks ago while the sisters were still here. :)


I always start with something bad and end with something good, who says all good things must come to an end!?


Photobucket
guess where!!??



Windsor!! :D Went there for hi-tea one fine afternoon after some SERIOUS lux lunch :D Like damn lux I'm like living in missyaddie's life T_____T Best day of my life before going back to reality which is Peninsula the next day wtf T_T

Photobucket
while waiting to be seated. :P


Photobucket
Jaclyn!! And she got the headband I got from Alannah Hill too!! :D And we both agree that it was damn heavy T_T and it keeps sliding down from her head *sigh*


Photobucket
start of with a little bubbly bubbly pink champagne *slurp*


Photobucket
woot!! Served in 3 tier tea-tower set (whatever you call that thing haha)


Photobucket
plain and fruit scones (which has raisins), so soft, and it's warm!!!! :D Served with clotted jam, strawberry jam and raspberry jam <3


Photobucket
assorted fine cakes. I like the one in square, it's like, pastry with a custard (LOVE CUSTARD!!) nyummmm nomnomnom


Photobucket
finger sandwiches: smoked salmon, cucumber (wtf la serve with butter -_-), egg mayo and ham.

I mean the food is nothing to SCREAMMMMM about but it was ok, mediocre I'd say. But hello it's Windsor. hehe I go for brand wan wtf...


Photobucket
jing with my bigass bow wtf damn chat big hahahaha


Photobucket
man's pearls too shiny hahahahaa =P


Photobucket
and me looking as fair as ever (ah kuaaaa)

You know hi-tea must act atas one right hahahahaha here's my lady pose :D

Photobucket
shoulder pad top: Bangkok
lace lantern skirt: Bardot
leather jacket: Topshop
Floral tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Zu
Panel Bib Necklace: Topshop
Bag: Forever New


isn't that the mostest cutest bag in the world I know there is no such word as mostest but it's so pretty I have to use mostest hahahahahah and it's in a VERY pretty light shade of pastel pink *dies*


Photobucket
T_T this reminds me of my gold necklace that went back to KL with them. I mean WTF AR!! They borrow then follow them go home wan lor what is this!!! And few of my accessories followed them home to w tf!!!! PISSED


ROARRRRRRR T_T


Photobucket
not the bears, check out the number plate of the car!!! FAN-TUM!! ahahahahahah damn nice!!


And when the person drove off, Jing asked if I saw the driver and I didn't and she was like " Phantom ma of cause cannot see la" hahahahahaha that was right before Rachel walk towards the window and scared me ala Ganush de Silva wtf drag me to hell go watch it T_T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love your top and bag! it IS the mostest cutest bag, close-up pls? :D

Anonymous said...

u look very pretty in that lady pose picture. love ur hair & u look very thin now.