Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Hui Ting is

pissed with the whole damn world.


it's just a phase it's just a phase it's just a phase maybe it's just PMS!




Notice the mood swings lately?? Sorry but I cannot be bothered but what others think of me but I'm very unhappy myself these days and the non-stop growing pimples are not helping either!!!!



Leon's birthday today, had a blast, enjoyed it cause the hardwork paid off. Skipped lecture to get presents and was hellllllla tired cause I woke up at freaking 6am! I've not been awake at 6am since forever!!! NOt even during secondary school I wake up at 6.45 wtf van comes at 7.15 haha!!


Asos just sent me an email saying that my order has been despatched!!! CANNOT WAIT!!! :D Prolly getting it next week <33333 cannot wait cannot wait cannot wait :)))))))) And recent purchases, =D



Photobucket
diva shits :D gold mesh tie around chain, embossed rose earings, gold fireworks ring, rock&roll ring


Photobucket
got these cause I remember one of the last outings with Yin (<3) we wanted to get it but I was too poor wtf, now we can have it, cause you rock in SF, I roll in Melbourne. (I MISS YOU BESTFRIEND!!)




Photobucket
MAC convert to the maxxxxxxor.


NEULOOK :D

Photobucket

THREADLESS :D

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
boyfriend blazer on sale (only like 20 AUD!! STEAL!!), heartsy cardi (cos spring is here), mickey mouse nighty (for the tee only cos I'm lookin for a mickey tee!) and floral brollie! :D


PhotobucketPhotobucket
threadless tee hhahahaha yellow one is call LOL, and the lion one is call "Carooooarrrsel" hehe so witty I like :D


Photobucket
haven't done this in the longest time. MISS IT?? :D

assymetrical stripey top: Glassons
Leather jacket: Topshop
bodycon skirt: Supre
Tights: Woolworths
hearts cardi: Neulook (UK)
Necklace: Coco is dead by Alex+Chloe

Photobucket
Mid Autumn festival is coming sooon and my face is like the moon, FULL MOON damn round FML! (keep convincing myself it's the way I tie my hair haha)



oh and I watched Inglorious Basterds. GOOD movie. Go watch it if you haven't and download it if it's not showing in Malaysia!! Watching UP next week EXXCIIITEEDDD!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I know la Aus damn slow right it's screening tomorrow I know KL like showed it a month ago -_- But then one thing good bout Aus cinemas is that, they don't censor shit :D Megan Fox naked in Jennifer's Body anyone *grin*

8 comments:

Jing said...

I have your Diva earrings but in a ring instead but the blardee flower dropped out fml! T____T

And your cardi looks like VR's oneeee, remember the heatsie cardi? :D

Vivien said...

Omg when I saw the flowery thing next to your mickey tee, I went " WTFFFFF FLORAL UNDIES!!!!!"

..then I saw it's an umbrella.
FML.

But cute! Ahh the frills~! :)
Gold fireworks ring wtf why are you so witty like the deer going LOL wtf <3

Cindy Khor said...

i am so envious of your collection of mac brushes. really, i have to save for them and am looking forward to own a set of them

Anonymous said...

i think it's new look instead of neu look

YY Kong said...

u look gorgeous!!!!! i jealous the stuff u getting over there. i miss shopping with u so much la...

LavenderFloret said...

omg you serious about Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body?

It's showing now? *noob*

sigh damn suah pah I never bother with what's showing in the cinemas here

mustardqueen said...

jing: but mine is not a hoodie T____T it's a cardi T_T I wanna add heart buttons on it hahahahaa and hor i figured I got a lot of rings liao, and my bigass flower one beat that one big time hahahaha


vivien: hahhaahahha yahhh I love the brollie so pretty Im waiting for it to rain here so I can use but scared later the strong wind spoil it fml T_T and hor i dunno how to call the ring lor it looks like fireworks explosion!! :D and it's a Hyena!!! NOT DEER WTF!! hahahahaha


cindy: I got them in a set!! THey're mini brushes instead of the real deal but the texture is the same <3333 so softttttttt I damn like it I keep stroking it on my face wtf then I look like ah kua hahahahahahahah :P


anonymous: OOPS!! SOrry cause I saw the logo its like Neu -_- thx!! :D


yinky: T_T ME TOO T______________T When u balik ok i cannot wait!!! Very fast wan la =DDDDD and i might go visit u leh =DDD


lavenderfloret: YAHHH apparently got nude scene according to my guy friend (guy hello confirm correct info haha)and it's showing soon!!!! so just keep an open eye la =DDD I watch movies every tuesday to get myself away from books haha =P

Joshua said...

Hahahha, I saw the trailer for that movie, I can't believe that Megan would strip :|

Everyone's been telling me Inglorious Basterds is goood! I've just seen District 9.


T.T

EH, do you mind bringing my sandals and shirts on Saturday? :D

Weather warming up, can wear open toes soon :D