Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

Long overdue post. T'was when the sisters came down for visit. And mustmustmustmust go clubbing since there is no, nada MEI YOU curfew!!! :D


Let me see you boomboomshakeshake (damn I don't know what song is that but just use la :P)



I let them of for the day (More like me taking the day off) and meet them later for dinner and supper and booze booze)



I cannot, like CANNOT remember where we went for dinner, must be somewhere cheap, or like somewhere I always visit. HEH!


OH I REMEMBER!!! It's Dessert House on Swanston!! HK char chan teng style. Frequent customer wtf that's why cannot recall all of a sudden =P

Then supper here wtf
Photobucket



Photobucket
om nomnomnomnomn the chocolate sauce is so good!!!!!! The churros shop in 1utama must sau pei la. Should learn from them lor their chocolate sauce is so thick and rich!!! :D *slurp*


I don't wanna sound sua ku or anything but t'was my first time at seven *shy* It's hard to get out from my ulu town ok very far can!!

Photobucket
Like this bar better than the one next to the smoking area. This bar is so much bigger!!!!


PhotobucketPhotobucket
I dunno why after so much makeup I still look so pale -_- need to stock up on em blusher wtf


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
unglam last shot wtf hahhahahaha I like my 3rd pic :D


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Someone farted while we were waiting for friends to arrive. DAMN SMELLY!!!! They thought it's a club and dark so no one will know lor what is this!!!


Photobucket
Guess who!?? Katie!!! :D:D:D:D Eh such a small world ok, I met her on the tram to Seven then I met her inside again like, a few times. :)


BUt cause Jac and her friends waited too long to get into Seven so terpaksa have to leave T____T


and off to Crown we go (not gambling la, I'm serious. i lost money to crown the first time I went there FML)

Photobucket
Fusion @ Crown. I like the music there better!!! It was house night, and it was gooodddd... Screw the hip-hop one la mehhhhh


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
WHY THE FACE LOVE??


PhotobucketPhotobucket
outfit shot wtf


Photobucket
acting ke lian :P


Photobucket
Me feet was so damn tired after like 2 hours T_T EHHHH!!! You thought wearing nine west shoes means your feet won't get tired isit. T_T I'm supporting more weight leh!!! Yuck my hair looks gross mehhhhh -_-



following pictures from Jac and Wen and Jing's camera.
Photobucket
DJ spinning music pose <3


Photobucket
with 2 random angmoh behind. THEY REALLY LIKE TO CRASH INTO GROUP SHOTS!!! Especially when we azns are camwhoring -_-


Photobucket
With Jac whose so nice to drop us back home despite the 50 minutes drive at 4am T_T THANK YOU :)))


Photobucket
???? Don't rmbr this photo!!!


Photobucket
one of my many many sohai faces. Don't you just love me. :)


Photobucket
cucuk langit! See my coral bangle?? One of the gold applique came off that night I feel like killing myself. and it's no longer available in forever new T________T


Photobucket
camera ready sial. :P


Photobucket
Loike my dress? :D


Photobucket
"high" pose, jing likes to touch the sky and erm, I erm... doing the 70s thang wtf EHHH I look so skinny then right I dunno what happen now I am damn fat. I think i easily gained another 5 kgs T_____T Brisbane next week leh!! NO WAIT it's in 6 days!!!


HOW HOW HOW!?

Photobucket
I am the epitome of feng tao.


Photobucket
Then dizzy after that must sit down wtf


If you have iTunes, and you have the radio feature thingy (confirm got laaaa) Please go to Electronica and go to DI - Trance. Awesome.

1 comment:

winnie said...

love your makeup! do a makeup post can :D