Tuesday, March 02, 2010

For she who holds the key

Today is a special day.


Today is the 2nd time I wasn't able to be with her, to celebrate, to cheer for joy, to sing aloud.


Today is my best friend's birthday.


Happy Birthday Yin. :)


21 may just be a number, well it doesn't matter to me anyway cause I've already treated you as my age anyway, and I'm forever a kid =P What I hate most is not able to be with her when she's all alone in San Francisco to celebrate her birthday and it's the 2nd time around already. We grew up together (sorta, we knew each other, vaguely, since my primary 6 trip to Kuching) and this friendship will only last long, if not forever :P

To the one who understands me best, sends me cards when I needed a shoulder, there for me when I whine, there for me when there are secrets to share, gossips to tell, fantasies and what nots. Here's a virtual toast to your great freedom. Your key awaits you (in store WTF sorry haven't buy yet wtf)

Here is to 8 years of friendship and 6 years of bestfriendship =D


I think this photo is very suitable. Not sure why, maybe it's the blocked left corner or the expression but I think it's very... suitable haha =P

chose this pic cause there's ME in it wtf :P


And here's a big squishy HUGGGGGGG for you!!!! *poke poke*

1 comment:

YY Kong said...

AHAHAHHAHAHA. SUCH AN UGLY PICTURE. xDDD

anyway, thanks love. i love u. it's always interesting to read wat u write about me. :p