Thursday, September 02, 2010

These bridges

Just came back from a short weekend getaway in Sydney. Reason? For fun.

Had the most glorious weather I've ever had in months. Ok fine, weeks but it's been probably 5 weeks since the very wonderful sunny Sunday.

My weekend includes self proclaiming tuesday off resulting in a 5 day weekend, and lotsa binging and baking. From cookies to cakes to cheese fries. And macarons. And tap water. :P Project Runway every night to non-stop laughters at whichever is funnier.

I need a break again. I' so tired of everything. You don't know what I'm going through right now, if you're in my shoes, you wouldn't know what to do. I don't know what I'm going to do.

At the mean time, let me finish my korean drama. Fan girl screams, and very loud laughs at random scenes. I wish, I'm living in my korean drama romantic world.

Love,
Imagining Ting.

No comments: